Jimin Ending

"Jimin-Oppa."

Everyone was quite surprised. There was still silence around the room. He was an a**hole to you at first, his girlfriend was a b**ch, but you still ended up picking him? After all of that, both of you had actually started talking. No, you didn't settle your differences -- you just had brief conversations through text. You realized it was just because of that horrible first impression.

Jimin is still in disbelief of what he heard, his heart racing at the speed of light. He was snapped out of his trance when Hoseok had nudged him, and he let out a small squel. He was so immersed in his thoughts that he got scared. All the boys laughed, you were just as ammused as they were, but a little insecure. He hadn't given you an answer yet.

"Why can't you hit notes that high when we record?" Everyone is just teasing him right now.

"(Y/N)."

You shot up as he called you, then turned to look at him. He was laying down just between Hoseok and Taehyung. Jimin rose up and dusted off his pants. You are absolutely curious as to what he has in mind. All he did was call your name, get up, then take your hand gently. He basically couldn't take the teasing anymore.

"Come on," He took your hand and dragged you out of the door.

"What-" You had gotten up to follow him, while you heard the other members shout 'Oohs'.

Both of you walked quietly for some time and you frowned. Did he not accept your feelings? Did he not like you back? Letting out a small sigh, you looked away from him. The male glanced back after a while, and his pace slowed down. He had completely forgotten every word he knows when you had said his name, so he really had no idea how to confess.

"What are you doing?"

"Just going back to finish what we started."

You have no idea what he is talking about, until you finally reached the small dance practice room. The first thing your eyes landed on was the closet in the back, and your hand went up to your lips. You submissively let him take you to the closet and slam the door shut behind him, as his hands went on your waist.

"Why do you make me feel this way, again?" He smiled sincerely as his eyes met yours. "Oh right, it's because I love you..."

A smile graced your lips. He really did start where he had finished off. As his lips met yours, you wrapped your arms around his neck to kiss him back. He was right -- it is so much more enjoyable when the both of you are doing the same work.

--------------------

"Ugh, just seeing you guys work out makes me tired."

Everyone is doing push ups in the big, white practice room. It is just a warm-up before they need to shoot the video. You are sitting on one their black wheel chairs, watching them all do their own thing. Jimin seems to be the one trying the hardest, though, considering his own girlfriend is watching him.

"Jagiya," His tone sounded passive-agressive. "You're the only one sitting on the chair doing nothing."

"I know, but you could take a break if you want, right?"

Your cute pout caused the male to laugh instantly. He laid on the ground and let out a few deep breaths. He had just finished twenty pushups before Jungkook. They took a short break, V and Jungkook getting something to drink. That left you and Jimin alone in the huge dance room. The other boys had left a while ago, since PD-nim had called them for a small meeting.

"(Y/N)," He called out, propping himself up on his shoulders. "Come help me."

You stretched as you got off the chair and kneeled down in front of him. Maybe he could give you a task which won't make you feel so bored anymore. You had actually been waiting for them to start their practice so you could watch, unfortunately, all they have been doing is warm up.

"Hold my legs down while I'm doing sit-ups," He bent his knees and gestured you to hold onto them.

"Alright," You mubled as you inched forward and wrapped your arms around his muscular legs. Your head is over one of his knees so you could look at your beloved's face. "Holding on."

Blowing a strand of hair out of your face, you felt him move before his face came absolutely close to yours. As his nose touched your cheeks, he looked into your eyes for a moment, smirked, then went back down. What is he doing? It is making your heart race, and your face is becoming redder by the minute.

"Is this why you made me do this?" You asked, your voice shaking.

"You have a talent for pointing out the obvious," He stated, his voice reeking with attitude.

It made you scoff and look away. That one statement wanted to let you keep playing hard to get with this guy. It always starts off with a lot of flirting, subtle begging, and eventually lead to wild, satisfying nights. A smile graced his plush lips when your lips were turned away from him.

"Jagiya~" He cooed, trying to get your attention as he went back down.

You still wouldn't look at him, making him rest his arms on top of his knees so he could stay close to you. There is a smirk on your boyfriend's face -- it tempted you so much. Why does he have to be so cute? In the end, you looked at him. Your noses are finally touching again, and the room suddenly felt very warm. It was like the two of you are in your own little bubble, not wanting to get out.

"Yes, oppa?" Your voice came out as a squek as your eyes met his once again.

"I love you."

Now you really couldn't help it but smile back. He leaned forward even more and gave you a deep kiss on your pink lips, your arms tighteninng around his legs. It was a good thing those boys left you alone, but you realized you shouldn't escalate this make out session further. There are still security cameras. He was about to deepen the kisses but you had pulled away due to the buzzing of his phone.

"Seriously..." He muttered as he took his phone out of his pocket while you crawled over to sit next to him.

What was sent to him darkened the blush on both of your faces -- it was a picture of both of you kissing just now. It looked like it was captured off of a screen.

"TAEHYUNG!"