Chapter 11- Dance Lesson

"5, 6, 7, 8-"

To the rhythm of the music, he ran his hand from his neck down to his waist, his eyebrow twitching slightly while he made a sexy expression. Yeah... He liked that step. So far, J-Hope only had the instrumental of his solo for the new album -- 'Wings'. He hadn't completed the lyrics yet. After he stopped the music, he looked at his reflection and tilted his head. His hair was messy and a little damp with sweat. He had been dancing for a few hours.

His thoughts went back to the days before. You calling him 'Oppa' was probably the best thing that ever happen in his life; it was absolutely adorable. He smirked and looked down when he remembered the award show, when your faces were only centimeters apart -- he was so close to kissing you. He just wanted that feeling again, and he is going to make it happen no matter what.

His mind then roamed to the matured side of things, making him fall on his knees and press his thighs together. Your cold, bare body pressed against his, while you laid on him in his warm bedroom at the dorm. His grip on his pants tightened, and he shook his head to get his mind out of the gutter. That was when he heard your voice in the hallway -- perfect timing.

"Ah, Hobi-Oppa, you're here!"

He sucked everything and stood back up. You looked at his reflection from your side of the room and raised an eyebrow. It was as if he was trying to calm down, making you worry a little. Did you barge in at a wrong time? You backed away slightly, but stopped when he turned around and smiled at you.

"I'm sorry if I came in at the wrong time. I can come later if you want-"

"No!" He cleared his throat when he realized he might have sounded too excited. "No, no, it's fine... I was just doing some dance practice."

"Oh..." You said, stepping into the room. "You worked so hard, no wonder you're the most amazing dancer..."

He smiled at the compliment and red spread over his lightly tanned cheeks. Even though he always got compliments like this from his fans, this one just felt even more special. His eyes just gave you a loving look -- the same look Jin probably gave when he looked at an eat-all-you-can buffet. Yeah, he was going to do it.

"Do you know how to dance?"

"No," you laughed. "Maybe I do, but when I dance, I look like I'm having a seizure."

Hoseok laughed in reply and headed over to you, his voice becoming husky as he wrapped one of his arms around your waist. J-Hope could be a gentleman if he wanted to. You looked at him with wide eyes, realizing that you had never seen this side of him before. It was probably a joke, so you decided to play along. Your right hand went up to his shoulder, as his other hand held onto your left.

"Maybe I'll teach you, then," he smirked, taking you over to where the music was kept, pressing the right button to play a soft song.

"I'll try not to step on your toes."

He chuckled slightly and both of you twirled onto the middle of the floor. You were busy watching your feet, remembering what you had said about not stepping on him. There was a determined look on your face. He bit his tongue to stop himself from laughing at how adorable you were, before clearing his throat and lifting up your chin with his finger.

"The point is to look at your partner's eyes, (Y/N)."

"O-Oh..." You were actually starting to get a little flustered now. "O-okay then."

Maybe you were getting a little scared of this, but you had to remember it was a joke. That made you calm down. When he stepped forward, you stepped back and mouthed a 'Good' to you. He looked straight into your (E/C) hues, as if he were searching for all the answers to the universe in them -- you were so alluring, so much curiosity in your eyes.

"I'm going to twirl you okay? He instructed.

"You're going to what?"

You gasped when you rolled out of his grasp.Oh, he was going to twirl you. With a tug, he pulled you back in, your back now pressed against his, while your fingers in twined. His warm, shaky breath was felt on your neck; his lips were threatening to press against your ear. You looked at your reflection on the mirror, noticing how intimate you guys looked. Your lips were slightly parted, light reflection from the surface of it due to the lipgloss you were wearing.

When you failed to notice, though, was the person peaking through the door, watching this little scene play out in front of him. His grip on the handle becoming tight, and he almost wanted to barge in to ruin the moment. The god of destruction was about to step into the room, but then you had gotten out of Hoseok's grip yourself and started laughing. That made a smile twitch on his lips.

"I'm sorry," You snorted, crouching down to the ground. "I just can't handle silences like that."

J-Hope was trying to comprehend what had just happened. He was so close, yet so far. His eyes scanned the room through the mirror, and landed on the cracked open door. He could see a smirking Namjoon. That was definitely embarrasing, especially in front of another person who was competing for your heart. The male at the door seemed to join in on your laughter.

Seriously...

You laid on the wooden floor, looking up at the person who was trying to teach you how to dance. He was just glaring at the mirror, making your laughter die down a little bit. You assumed he was mad at you for getting distracted so easily, and you frowned.

"Oppa~" You whined sweetly, hoping he wouldn't be mad anymore.

Just as you had thought, it made the flurry of emotion inside him die down a little, and it made his heart skip a beat. His eyes went to you on the floor, your hair spread out around your face, your hand at the side of your head. Your cheeks were slightly red and you had a smile on your face. He couldn't stop himself from laughing, either -- it was just too contagious.

Hoseok's eyes went to the reflection of the door again, and realized it was fully closed now. That just made him smile even more. He was going to make a move on you one... Today just wasn't the day.