Chapter 15- Over Him

Never had you been so conflicted in your entire life. You had been thinking BTS for days now, how you felt around each of them. Because of those boys, you are starting to gradually erase you ex from your memory; from your heart.

Your eyes casted toward the ground while you gloomily walked down the hallway backstage one of the award shows. Rap Monster's actions had actually made you feel vary embarrased to be around those boys. Everytime you would distance yourself, Taehyung or J-Hope would ask you if something was wrong. They were used to your hugs and compassionate touch; your smiling face.

"Oh-" You flinched when you bumped into someone, dropping the hairbrush you were holding. One of the stylist noonas had asked you to get it from their van, since she had left it there. "Sorry..."

"(Y/N)..?"

A familiar voice made your eyes widen as you turned your head up to scan the face of the person who bumped into you. You observed his slick features, his dyed hair, and his extravagant choice in clothing. You felt so weak suddenly, so dizzy -- mostly awkward. That man was none other than G-Dragon. The person who used to be the light of your life.

"Wow, long time no see, Jiyoung..." You stopped when you remembered he was atleast 9 years older than you. "Jiyoung- ssi."

"That's new," He cockily said in English. "When did you start using formalities and speaking in Korean?"

Ugh... Douchebag. You had completely forgotten he was this cocky. A long time ago, you would retort to his attitude, but you really didn't feel like having fun right now, especially with him. You were just starting to get over him and he just decided to pop into your life again.

"When I moved here a few months ago."

"It's cute," His eyes scanned over your body. "Really suits you."

"Great, thanks," You cleared your throat, wanting to get away in a hurry. "Anyway, I need to get to BTS."

Just as you were about to head away, you felt him hold onto your arm and pulling you close. His body was pressed against yours and he was looking straight into your eyes. You were glaring at him even though your heart was racing. He was giving you that soft smile you always used to fall for.

"Let go of me, Jiyoung," You decided to drop the formalities, since he was getting on your nerves.

"I know you want this, (Y/N)," He smoothly said. "I know you want everything to go back to the way it was."

"You don't know what I want."

Your fists are clenched and the grip on the brush was tight. If he makes one more move, you would probably use it as a weapon. This encounter actually let you see the true side of him -- the nasty one. He was a liar, a cheater; and you feel so stupid for not realizing it, even after you had caught him all those months ago.

"Sunbaenim*, (Y/N) is urgently need in our dressing room," A mature, calm voice informed.

"Jin," G-Dragon scoffed. "We are having a conversation right now, she will be there in a few."

You glanced at the oldest member of Bangtan, almost begging him to think of another reason to take you away from Jiyoung. Jin bit his lip and clenched his fist at how G-Dragon was holding you. It was like he lost all respect for his senior at the moment. He walked towards the pair and pulled you toward him sharply, his arm wrapping around your waist. You could feel his fingers dig into your waist as his hand gripped on tightly his black coat.

"Yah," The male glared. "You don't have the right to take her away like that."

"I do," He formed a quick plan on his mind, one that would not only benefit him, but you as well. "She's my girlfriend, after all."