Jungkook Ending

"Jungkook..."

The maknae immediately opened his eyes when he heard his name, his eyes widening to the size of marbles. Never did he expect to actually be the one you had fallen for. His antics and innocence actually touched your heart, maybe even fully mended it after your last breakup. No one else made a noise.

"(Y/N)..."

You could recognize that voice anywhere. Your eyes squeezed shut, and you bit your lip -- Is he going to reject you? Is he going to tell you that you aren't the one for him? He only kissed you for fun?

"I love you too."

He is laying down just across from you, strands of his hair touching yours. The both of you don't know what to do at this point, so there is an awkward silence.

"Go kiss her, you idiot," Jimin's voice echoed through the room, making the others laugh.

"Not in front of you guys!" The male became flustered.

"You can always take her out of the room, you know?"

The laughter just increased after that, even you were chuckling just as much as the rest of the boys. Jungkook is the only silent one, his lips pressed into a frown; but even he couldn't help break down into laughter after that. Everything just felt so right in the world to both you and him.

--------------------

"Jungkook, study."

Why did Jin put you in charge of helping your boyfriend study for his final exams? He is bound to get distracted. Right now, he is too caught up to hold you in his arms to do any of the revision work. You have no idea how you got in between his legs, his head resting on your shoulder, while one of his arms are playing with your fingers.

"If I don't get any studying done and fail, it's your fault," He breathed, his lips touching your neck.

"That's literally what I told Jin-oppa when he assigned me to you," You mumbled, not showing how much his lips flustered you. "Idiot."

You aren't going to break -- it is what he wants. What had started off as a study session turned into him trying to get you to kiss him, or hold him back. You aren't going to melt into his touch anytime soon. Well, that's what you thought. He is slowly stripping your walls now, piece by piece.

"Can we just take a break? I've been working so hard, (Y/N)."

"Jungkook, you got one question done," His ticklish breath is getting too much for you, so you managed to break out of his grasp and stand behind his chair, where he couldn't get you.

The male huffed, blowing his fringe out of the way. He couldn't believe that all of his sexual advances had actually been failures. A pout stayed in his face while he read over the questions on the booklet. He knows all of the answers -- it's all easy stuff for him, but he can't concentrate because of the beauty that is you.

"If I finish all these questions in ten minutes, I get a reward."

"Jungkook, I'm offended," You gasped dramatically. "Are you actually saying I'm a prize?"

What he thought is going to be a full proof plan, ended up turning back on him. A growl escaped his lips as you laughed at him, and he looked away in feigned anger. That is one thing you couldn't resist -- he is so cute when he is angry or annoyed. Your arms went around his neck and you nuzzled your cheek into his.

"Aww, please don't be mad at me..."

He didn't answer since this is what he actually wanted. So immature. Your soft, plump lips pressed onto his cheek, then his neck. Two continious kisses. A smile was threatening to break out on his face. He could feel your finger slip under his collar as you laid one more kiss on his temple.

"Fine, we can take a short break," You heard a gasp escape his lips. "But you go back to studying after that."

Jungkook smiled in victory. The golden maknae always gets what he wants. He twirled around in his chair and pulled you onto his lap once again. His face is buried into your hair for a few moments before he gave you a kiss on the jaw, then on your lips. You have to admit, he had actually improved so much more than the first time you had kissed him.

He learned fast. It was a good thing the dorm is empty or else the both of you would have to hold back.

He cherished all of this time with you and wanted to make more memories. The rest of the boys fully supported you after a few months of this relationship -- they had gotten over it quickly after realizinng how happy you were with the youngest one. He is caring, compassionate, and he treats you well.

You couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. Sometimes you would get into petty arguments, but those were mostly immature things. Everyone just sees you as two children in love, really. It is cute. PG13 in public, but thinngs always get so much mature when you two are alone. That is a side of Jungkook the band thought they are never going to see -- and frankly, they want to keep thinking that their Baby Kookie is innocent.

But good god, he really isn't.