Chapter 22- Blood, Sweat and Tears

"NG!"

The boys sighed and went back to their starting position. They had been going at this for a few minutes now -- doing the main chorus of the dance over and over again until it was perfect. You were standing out of the set with extra lipgloss, as well as a water bottle for V. You promised to do his make-up, after all. They did the chorus one more time and the director held his hands up.

"Cut!" He yelled. "Everyone, get into their second outfits, we are shooting J-hope's scene first!"

V rushed over to you, his breathing heavy, and his forehead glistening with sweat. You immediately handed him the water and started to dab the sweat away from his forehead.

"How was I?" He asked, hoping that his dancing had somewhat impressed you.

"You were great!" You smiled and then took his free hand. "Come on, it's time to get you changed."

You were holding onto his wrist, but he managed to wriggle his way into you cold hand. The place where everything was set up was quite cold, so naturally, your hands were freezing. You had brought him over to the dressing room, which was also filled with stylists and two other members of BTS -- Jimin and Suga.

"Go into the dressing room and change into your clothes," You grabbed the rope and pants off the rack, before tossing it to him.

"Okay!"

After he had rushed into the changing room, you got everything ready. Soon, you were approached by Suga and Jimin -- obviously, you didn't want anything to happen between you and Taehyung. Maybe thay had teamed up just for this one reason. They both love you and there was no way they are going to let you kiss someone else.

"I hope you liked my dancing, (Y/N)," A husky whisper resonated through your ear, making you look at your reflection to see Suga. He was almost breathing down your neck.

"Oh, I did," You said, pushing his face away from your shoulder. "What I think I'll really like is when I see you handing Jimin a blindfold."

Jimin smirked at Yoongi, holding in the urge to laugh at that harsh rejection. You just didn't feel like playing along with whatever he was trying to pull. You always take it as a joke and play along until you get very close, and the intimacy -- as well as your racing heart -- scared you so much you just started laughing.

"Speaking of which!" You pulled a black piece of ribbon off the table. "Here's the blindfold. Don't tie it on him too tight, and try not to enjoy it too much.

"What?" Yoongi didn't get the last part and Jimin burst out laughing.

You figured that Yoongi didn't seem to get that, but Jimin understood the meaning. Sometimes, you wonder how dirty-minded these boys could be, and judging from what you saw, Jimin is the most perverted. You let out a small scoff and leaned on the table.

"Jimin and Suga! We need you on the set!"

They looked at each other, then at you. They are actually going to have to leave you alone with Taehyung. Suga looked down, then back at the door, where the stylists were waiting for them.

"Do you want to come watch us dance?" He quickly asked, wanting you to stick with them.

"I would, but I need to help V..." You pouted, then waved. "I'll see it in the video, okay?"

Since the both of them couldn't think of anything else, they have to leave you alone. You didn't know, but it bothered each of them when you are left alone with just one member. There are so many occasions in which they could have stopped each other, but they never butted in. This was the first time and it ended up being a complete failure.

"I'm ready!"

You turned around and smiled at a dressed-up -- more like stripped-down -- V. He was just wearing a striped robe and pants. You hummed and looked at him up and down to see if he needed adjustments, but you decided that he looked decent enough for the camera. You then went closer to him and looked over his eyes. Why is his eyeliner smeared? You clearly remembered it being normal when he had entered the changing room.

"I need to redo your eyes... Hold on."

He tucked his finger behind his back and his smile twitched. His fingers are stained with that black eyeliner from his eye -- he rubbed it off while he was changing, just so you would be able to do his make up for him once again. He soon felt your hand under his chin, and the brush gently line his eye.

"(Y/N)..." He called, making you hum and put the brush down. "Look at me."

Your eyes were currently casted towards the table, where you had placed the make-up brush and the black shadow. When you heard his instruction, you curiously glanced back to his face. Alluring... Sexy... Those are the words you would use to describe his eyes. His crystal blue eyes, which looked even bluer now that they were lined. Your heart was almost thumping against your ribcage.

"Don't move..."

You gulped when he said that, your eyes staying locked on his. He brought his hand up and his thumb lined your lower lip. It was tugged slightly, but bounced back into place, making you unconciously bite it. That small smile actually made the side of his lip tug into a smile, and his hand stayed on you cheek.

She's so beautiful...

He leaned down and gently pecked your lips. There was a moment when both your lips seemed to be stuck to each others when he pulled back, because of the lipgloss. Vanilla mixed with strawberry -- he wanted to taste more. Taehyung leaned down once again and pressed his lips against yours, his tongue getting a taste of your lips. You could feel his teeth just tug at your lip for a moment, before he pulled away again. His kisses were too brief for you to reply, and you were also frozen -- you couldn't, even if you tried.

"I guess you'll have to fix my lips as well, now," He whispered, letting go of your face.

"I..." You were at a loss for words. "O-Okay..."

You couldn't leave at this moment -- you promised you would stay with him. Hesitantly, you took the item and quickly lined his lips. He was giving you an almost longing stare, mixed with curiosity. He wanted to know whether you liked it or not. He observed the redness on your face and the way you were chewing on your lip. Nope, he couldn't tell.

"V! It's time for you to be on set!"

"Yes!" He said, getting up after you were done, smiling at you one last time before he left the room.

You just spent the rest of the shooting out in the alley near the backdoor of where the filming site is. At this point, you were kissed by practically all the boys in BTS. You are living the dream of every girl, but your conflicting feelings really didn't make it feel like one.

First, there was Suga - One of the quietest, but most caring members in BTS. His talent and secretly soft personality. Then there was Rap Monster - he is sexy, tough-looking, but quite dorky when he wanted to be. Then Jin - the caring, motherly one; he is so gentle and you love that. Jimin - he is cute, funny, and is always there to help when you need him. Jungkook is fun, a great singer and you love how innocent he is. Hoseok - there's so much to say about him - he is loud and seems immature, but he is wise and knows when to be serious. At last, there is V, who is unpredictable and has a voice like a nectar.

They share one thing in common -- they confused you more than anything in the world. You don't know how you feel with each of them. There is definitely some difference, all caused by their separate charms. It wasn't only when you kissed them, it is when you're near them, when they look at you.

The ringing of your phone brought you out of your thoughts, and you took a deep breath, before plastering a smile on your face.

"Hello?" You answered quietly as you leaned against the wall.

"(Y/N)!"

--------------------

Soooo, just a few more chapters and this story will be over *sadness*. BUT, there will be a new one, so you just have to wait. ;)