Chapter 12- Party

"I got everything, right?"

"Yes, Uncle! Just go, you're going to be late!!!"

He just pushed himself into the car, and you closed the door. Your uncle looked almost worried as you stood at the entrance of his home. He was leaving for the weekend, and you would be all alone. You on the other hand, had the entire house to yourself and you couldn't be happier.

"Take care, okay?!" He shouted as the car sped off down the driveway and out the iron gate.

You just turned around and ran into the house, before jumping onto the blank couch. It wasn't like you made any plans for the weekend, but that didn't matter. Taking life as it came was something you always did. You let out an audible sigh and streched slightly, before pulling your shirt down. It always rode up to your belly button when you streched.

"I'm bored already..." You muttered, placing your leg over the back of the couch. That was quick.

You reached out for your phone on the glass coffee table, wanting to text your friends so they could come over, or if you could go to their dorm. You were sure they weren't going to be busy today -- they had been free this entire week. Right when you picked it up, it let out a ring and a smile crossed over your face -- Namjoon, just the person you were thinking of calling. The rest would always follow wherever the leader went.

"Yo, Rapmon-Oppa," You greeted in your coarse voice.

"Hey, (Y/N). We're having a party at our place soon, would you like to come?" He sounded excited to call you over, and he really was.

"Yes! You're my savior. I'll see you in a few."

"Cool."

With that, you rolled off the couch and ran into the shower to get ready. This is going to be your first party in Korea -- you were definitely excited. It was too bad you didn't have heels, or anything other than natural makeup colors. That would just have to do -- it wasn't like it was some sort of extravagant party, anyway. You slipped something simple, but warm on. Just a dress, leggings, and your trusty hightops. You put your black coat on and walked out of the house into the crisp, cold night.

~~~~~

Meanwhile, in the boy's residence, people had already started arriving -- various people in Jungkook's school, as well as their close friends. They had only invited close friends, but even then, the party was going on. There was music blasting in the background, and people seemed to be having a good time. They soon heard the doorbell and Jungkook was the first one who rushed over to the door -- as soon as he heard that you were coming, he had been anticipating your arrival.

"(Y/- " He started off cheerily, but his smile fell when he realised who was at the door.

"Yoo-Na~"

He turned his head to see Jimin, with a bright smile on his face. Gosh, he really hated her -- he didn't know about the fact that she was his friend's bully, but he just found her extremely annoying. Because of her, it seemed as if Jimin just grew to dislike you -- he just distanced himself from you, and every time you went to him to mend things over, something just went wrong. You sometimes ended up phisically hurting him. Once, you slammed the door on his foot when you barged into the practice room. They just both seemed to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Jimin-Oppa!~" She cooed as she went over to him, and gave him a tight hug and a kiss.

That disgusted Jungkook. It was a good thing they soon took it somewhere else. He turned back to open the door and saw a girl shaded with her hood, headed towards the doors. Once she took her hood off, her face was revealed. A smiling (S/C) girl, with her flowing hair.