•Chapter 36•

Start bij het begin

"Well you better figure it out"

"If all this goes well can I-"

"I already know what you gone say and the answer is yes but don't tell your mom about any of this"

"I wont"

"Alright now get the fuck off my minuets" I hung up the phone and started the plan out this event. I made and few phone calls so everything should be good for next week.

Laylah Pov

I groaned as I heard my alarm loudly playing on the nightstand.

"Cut that shit off" Bryson mumbled and put the pillow ontop of his head. It was 5:30 in the morning and I have to go to work. I stopped the alarm and rolled out of his bed. Since he didn't want me to go back home he brought my clothes over here.

After I took a shower and brushed my teeth I walked back in his room and changed my clothes.

"You bout to go to work?" He mumbled with the pillow still over his head.

"Yep" I yawned.

"Imma take you"

"You sure? You sleepy"

"Mmhm. I dont want you to go by yourself. Wake me up when you ready"

"Ok" I walked in the bathroom and started to do my hair. I decided on doing a high pony tail since I didn't feel like flat ironing it.

After that I walked downstairs and made me and Bryson some pancakes. It was now 6:15 and I had to be at work by 7:00 so I had time to spare. I walked back upstairs and Bryson was still sleep.

"I made you some pancakes" I lightly shook him but he groaned.

"Ok"

"You gone come eat?" I asked

"Yea" he took the pillow off his face and looked at me with one eye open.

"You got on makeup?"

"No why?"

"It look like you got makeup on"

"I got lipstick on but that's it. Now come on and eat before its time to go"

"Alright I'll be down there in 5 minutes" he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Ooo" I covered my nose "yo breath stank"

"Shut up" he got up from the bed and walked into his bathroom. I walked back downstairs to start eating my pancakes. I grabbed my phone and got on Instagram. I saw a few videos of the Nicki Minaj challenge and a girl with braces singing how could you play me.

After that Bryson came back in with nothing on but a towel wrapped around his waist and his phone in his hand. I shook my head and focused back on my phone.

"Good morning" he said and stood in front of me and opened a bottle of orange juice.

"Good morning" I looked up for a quick second and took a bite of my pancake.

"Where my pancakes?"

"I put them in the microwave"

"Ight" he walked towards the microwave and took the pancakes out. Then he sat beside me and started eating.

"You wake up early"

"I know. I just cant wait till summer break"

"They already took their finals?"

"Yep all I gotta do is get these last grades in the grade book then I'm done"

"Well I go on tour in August" I stopped chewing and looked at him.