I'm the master of both (Sadists only)

Since you guys all wanted it here it is the main character giving pain to chat noir. 

I'm so sorry about the long wait but when it comes to my stories i want them to be amazing as possible and when i put them out i want to be proud of what i'v written and if i'm not i don't put it out because i care about how people are going to react and if you guys will like or love it. Hope you all understand. 

it'd been a couple days since chat had shown up to my house maybe he was afraid of getting caught, but i was starting to get worried. I perched myself on the cool metal of the fire escape feeling it's heavy groan against my weight, Book in hand i studied the clouds and the uneven shapes they created. "Mona Lisa has nothing on you guys." I chuckled to myself. 

The wind picked up as if the clouds were saying thank you, but all at once it felt like i was falling. I started to feel a little dizzy and my knees shook beneath me. I jumped from the place i had been sitting to now sit on the ground of the fire escape. 

I could hear it my heart beat staggering in my ear and i shut my eyes for what felt like only a couple seconds. I was woken up but my shoulders being squeezed the sound of an all too familiar voice in my ears. 

He called my name in the calmest way possible but i could feel his pulse in my gloved hands. 

"Ch-chat?" i thought i was going to yawn but instead a small sneeze exited my body. 

"Bless you." came the heavily warm voice. 

Almost like his voice was liquid his claws drifting precariously on my arms drifting over the warm skin. My eyes were only half lidded as i looked into the green eyes that met mine. 

"Are you ok now?" I took the time now to sit up straight scanning my surroundings, chat had brought me inside and had wrapped me in a blanket i was sitting up against my bedroom wall really close to the wall near my bedroom door. 

I inched my sock covered feet up to fold them as close to my body as possible before pulling chat closer. "I'm a little cold, warm me up kitty."  

I watched the way his mouth curled into his signature smirk eyes trailing from my eyes to my lips with a slow transition back. Slowly our lips connected it was slow almost as if chat was testing the waters, Thumb grazing the soft skin of  my rib cage and working it's way up caressing slight belly fat over his gloved finger. My tongue caught between his teeth as i tried to move it into his mouth, his smirk making it's way back onto his face looking into my eyes while he bit down on my tongue. I pulled him close again running my fingers through his hair giving it a strong tug, Enough to make his yelp in agony. 

Massaging his scalp with my fingers i took this opportunity biting his lip so hard i made him bleed lapping up the warm liquid, the taste metallic probably staining my teeth the shiny color catching my eye as it filled the spot where my teeth had pierced the delicate skin. 

His pulse was racing just behind his ear, the hand that had been running up my shirt had stopped in it's tracks little drops of blood now starting to drip beyond his lip to fall into the space between us. He looked so pure. A little star trapped in the corner of each of his eyes and they twinkle to capture my attention, His mouth hung open only slightly to let small breaths out that couldn't escape from his nose, and his hair clung to his face sticking with beads of sweat that had begun to appear. It was all so mesmerizing by now i could pinpoint the reaction on his face it was shock. So obviously shock.

I loved that look an expression that replaced the happy, sinnamon roll and instead made him a cinnamon roll.

Unconscious to my own movements, I ran my thumb over the edges of his mask while placing a small kiss on his nose standing up with his hand weakly wrapped within mine.