Snow in july (masochists only)

WARNING: This chapter is only for masochists (people who enjoy getting pain during sex) you can read if you're not a masochist but the main character will be getting a lot of pain during this chapter i will write another chapter where the main character is giving pain to chat noir but only if you guys ask so please comment and tell me if you guys would like that and enjoy  

The peaceful tick of a clock woke me and I sat up to peer out the window. just to meet the unsettling gaze of chat noir peering at me with slightly dimmed green pearls. 

he hopped into the room through the open window and i slung my feet over the side of the bed as he approached "why are you here so early kitty?"

he smirked and placed a soft kiss against my lips dipping my head back a little "if you don't want me here i can leave." he responded in between pecks on my lips 

His breath was hot against my face sending a tingling sensation all throughout my body i scanned his eyes his normal devious grin was cleverly replaced by an almost dangerous smirk his hand resting idle on my lower back drawing smooth tiny circles that made my heart go wild, his right hand placed against my cheek thumb rubbed gently over my body lip involuntarily forcing it open. 

i didn't have time to speak or react before i felt his tongue clicking over my teeth and pulling my tongue into his mouth. i place one of my hands up to the back of his head pulling him closer to me and making the kiss more passionate, as i do so he takes the hand that was once on my face and places it on my waist wrapping both arms around my waist i start to moan against his lips and he pushes me back. 

i arch into his slightly rougher touch and my room heats our bodies under intense pressure. i pull away noticing now that his zipper was slightly low on his neck to reveal the hickeys i had given him the last time he was here. 

"Hey it's cold outside why didn't you have your suit zippered up all the way?" i pout with a serious expression

"Because then the world wouldn't be able to see the beautiful marks you left on my body." he claims his expression never wavering from that sexy grin of his 

I feel my cheeks flush and my brow tenses up 

"Idiot if you catch a cold i'm not going to let you stay." i reply looking away from his face, big mistake he takes this time to rub his nose against my jawline moving his lips tenderly down my neck till he reaches my pulse biting down in an ungentle way verse how he normally does. i yelp jumping a little and i feel his claws digging harshly into my skin. 

"That hurts." i whine gripping the back of his neck and giving him the puppy dog look 

"it was supposed to baby." he teases showing no see able remorse for his previous actions.

I've never seen chat noir like this even when he was with ladybug he never acted like this saving the day he always had a sort of lighthearted tone to him at all times but today it felt kind of different I've never thought about whether i like giving pain or getting pain during sex but i did like the way chat treated me even now it was sort of......hot in an indescribable way. 

i felt my face heat up as i noticed his hand was on my thigh i gripped his shoulder worried at what he was going to do 

"W-wait chat...." i tried to protest but he pushed me back so that i was lying down on my bed his head right above me. His claw rubbed carefully over my wrist before he brought it up to his mouth i thought he was going to kiss it but instead his sharp canines cut through my skin almost instantly 

"Haah Aaah!" i moaned he moved his mouth away smiling so hotly i thought i was going to melt i felt an intense pain shoot through my body as blood leaked out from my wrist, His tongue moved up and down soaking up all the blood from my dripping wrist he held on tight not allowing any room for escape. 

My eyes watered and i looked up at my kitty "What was that for?" I asked  his hand still gripped my wrist and he chuckled. 

"The worlds a mix of pain and pleasure you have to have both whether you want it or not." he whispered into my ear. 

i felt my core heat up at this statement at this he pulled me onto the floor letting my knees hit the ground with a light thud it only hurt for a couple minutes but even so this side of him turned me on with and intense look on his face he took a blind fold from his pocket bending down to tie it around my eyes.   

I was lost on how to react my sense of touch and smell heightened and i could hear his smooth breath and feel his claws dig into my neck and chin, a hot liquid runs down my neck running down my shirt which i could only assume was blood. 

My breath hitched in my throat the pain wasn't that bad not unbearable but it still felt weird almost wrong i was shaken as a warm wet object ran down my neck and my shirt was suddenly removed from my chest. 

I could only assume chat had dug his claws into my neck because of the pain and that he had pulled off my shirt in a hurry 

"Don't moan or the pain will be worse." he spoke his voice sounded harsh not at all chat. I hear him get down on his knees and all of a sudden i'm lifted up and placed back on to my bed a harsh pain runs down my spine and over my chest. 

He was biting my nipples i could hardly breath it hurt like hell even worse i could feel him pulling them away from the source a yelp slipped out of my throat and he froze. An even sharper pain ran over my cheek. "Be quiet." he growled 

I could barely think my mind was in a daze it hurt but in the same way i wanted more i wanted him to keep going i wanted him to make me beg for mercy. 

His teeth were snatched away and my rough breaths leaked from my mouth he held onto my nipples with a single hand keeping his hand there while what i could only assume was his zipper was being pulled down, occasionally i could hear his faint breathing i heard him moving around in front of me and again i was dropped to the floor. 

He pulled my hair yanking me forward and i groaned heavily. i feel his tip on my lips and then suddenly his entire hard length is forced into my mouth. 

"Ngh ahh..." i try to breath but he's barely allowing any air pass from my throat and i start to feel dizzy my breathing switching to my nose.

I can hear his breath hitch and his body shiver at the felling of my mouth around him he releases my head slightly but i don't want him to. I look up at him blindfold still covering my eyes and speak pulling away from his cock.

"Please be rougher i need this." i tell him i hear him gasp slightly but his hand returns to my head forcing my mouth around his thick hard shaft 

"nnn ahh....." 

"haah...ngh mmm ahh.." My saliva coats his shaft and i feel him getting harder in my mouth i start to feel a warm liquid bubbling around his shaft i can only assume is his precum 

i hear him moan again and i force my tongue over his tip lapping up the bubbling precum. 

i don't think he's used to being rough because he seems to waver while he's pulling my hair and conjuring blood he seems like he knows i enjoy and wants to give me more but he's too scared of displeasing me to be as rough as i need him to be..... as rough as i want him to be.

He starts to force his cock down my throat getting rougher with ever thrust i cringe a little on one hand it hurts on another it's kind of an amazing feeling.

All of a sudden me and chat freeze as i hear the front door slam my hands drop and chat pulls out quickly my mom's voice comes up to my room and i almost scream back scared as chat tries to fix himself and jumps out the window faster then i've ever seen him move.

without a sound......a cat in the night.