Blazing heat

Your mind had been racing since you'd arrived home that afternoon time couldn't pass fast enough for you as that stinging sensation in your core rose. Longing for chat's green eyes to watch you as you bite and kiss ever nook and cranny on the skin he exposes for you.

His intriguing scent to wash over your nostrils his adorable gasps to flood your room and his soft voice to flutter your ears. You're almost in pain as your core jumps up and down testing the peak of your arousl you slip one finger into your shorts testing the thin waters and whining in slight pain once it drops.

You ease your finger back out relaxing your muscles and tapping the wetness on your index finger to your thumb groaning you pull your fingers apart cleaning them both off with a tissue sitting lazily upon your desk.

Now you hear a familiar knock and you race to open the window wondering why you always forget to unlock it. Chat immediately straddles onto you wrapping his eager hands around your waist.

Now he picks you up and places you on your bed his head in your neck your fingers in his hair. You can tell by the way his body moves that he's impatient and you set your fingers on his zipper. A smile creeps on his face once he sits up allowing you to pull the zipper down a little further then last time.

You scan his chest immediately seeing his pink nipples rubbing your thumb against the left one before leaning in and taking the small bud into your mouth he gasps and his back arches his costume now slipping completely off his shoulders so that you can see the full view of his chest

"Ch-chat" you whine against his chest

"Ngh.." He moans in reply his eyes closed now leaning his head back slightly he runs his fingers into your hair separating the long strands and running a single hand down your back. You pull away and your breath hitches as his hand creeps to the small of your back your eyes relaxed onto his. His left hand moving over your pajama shirt twisting the buttons in a teasing manner.

Your legs spread unconsciously grinding into him alerting him to the wetness between your legs he groans smiling devilishly lowering his head into your neck and nibbling on your sensitive skin.

"How's that?" Chat whispers in your ear as he slips a single finger into your pj shorts fingering your wetness while being careful of his claws.

You gasp followed by a heavy moan as he circles the finger slowly against your clit. Your face flushed and your back arches as he adds slight pressure to it causing you to want to beg for more.

"Ch-chat p-please!" You whine he kisses your earlobe before you feel his tounge envelop it and his teeth slid gently over it.

"I'm not gonna stop till you climax so you shouldn't beg me to stop" he whispers your gasps get louder and you grip the sheets his body so close there's almost no space between you two.

"Chat I-it h-hurts" you whine by this point he's moving so slow and teasingly that you feel like you're going to burst your legs grip tightly to his waist and your back arching up into his stomach he smiles against your neck and once that happens you finally release.

A drawn out gasp follows your orgasm and you can finally descend he kisses your ear pulling his finger out and licking the remains of your orgasm off of it pulling away until you pull him close again your right hand in his hair, while your left hand sits idle on his chest.

"Now it's my turn" You state.