The sea and the stars

I remember his words from the night before "my body's your party and "you can do whatever you want to me." Now sitting with my little kitty in between my thighs his body shivering and his ears exposed my fingers creeping into his hair and stroking him gently I heard his soft purr and his tail danced against my back.

Finally he smiled letting his transformation fade and the body behind the mask exposed completely.

"Kitty I think you're actually cuter like this...." I trailed looking into his cold eyes so serious yet sexy and inviting it made me want to eat him up bite him everywhere until he was red all over.

"I hope you're not feline worried tonight I know this is your first time." He responds I nodded watching his face as closely as I could

His hair neat and tidy and his eyes penetrating into my soul a beautiful light green where there once was a darker shade, rosy pink lips perfect for biting and kissing and his jawline just begged to be touched.

"I'll be as gently as you need me to be princess." He proclaimed turning over in my lap so that his chest lay heavily against my now crossed legs

"You don't have to worry so much kitty you've prepared me a little I'll be just fine and I know you will too." I replied I felt his body fall and rise in the dark I could only stare into the blankness waiting for him to start.

"It's my first time too if that makes you feel safer." He whispers in a tone so different from his Normal one it made me think that someone else had crawled into my bed

"It's ok kitty cat I'll be gentle." I grinned wrapping my arms around the small of his back I felt him smile before his lips met mine. A slow passionate kiss almost too slow.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to kitty you seem really nervous." I say he blushes and he sinks into my lap

"I do want to do this and with you especially but I'm just nervous I'll mess up." His voice stern almost unpleasant.

He's not that heavy so what I did next wasn't to hard for me picking him up I sat him up in my lap placing one finger under his chin I pulled him in pecking his lips.

"Then how about I start." I place one hand against his shirt and he slowly shrugs it off allowing it to fall off my bed onto the floor.

***

My heart races in my chest as I run my fingers over the hem of her shirt which she slowly lifted over her head to expose her black lace bra. I shuddered and she smirked her hand rested against my cheek.

"I thought you should have a little more clothing to get through before you got to touch me with your bare hands." She commented tossing her hair over her shoulders and pressing her lips against mine.

Sweet like candy...... Gentle like baby oil....Wet...... Those are the only ways I could describe kissing her running my fingers from her shoulders down her arms to lightly hold her hands. Her bra strap dropping from her shoulder to above her elbow on her left arm.

I sighed into her mouth her tongue wrestling with mine for dominance. I slipped my hands to her back studying the curve of her spine with my hand and tracing the way her body curved against my touch. Her hair dripping into my hand and tickling my palm as I unclipped her bra and pulled it away from her body tossing it to the floor.

I pulled away from her lips partially to allow myself to breath staring into her eyes which glowed beautifully in the darkness. Her lips kiss stained pinked with red against the places where I nibbled on them traces of salvia sparkled against her chin.