Colors

Warning: *This was written as if Adrien was not chat noir he still is of course just not in this specific chapter viewer discretion is advised*

He never did like it when I wasn't surprised and today I was surprised extremely surprised.

Adrien's hands moved slowly down my midsection in an attempt to calm my shivering legs spread apart. Knees sinking carefully into my bed as i dragged my fingers into the curve of his back. His kiss was enticing and new so heated and delicate like a newly lit fire.

He was a baby compared to chat he'd wormed his way just below chat making him the middle of this intoxicating sandwich. Their scents of arousal tingling my nose.

Chat's face buried in Adrien's neck nipping at his pale skin a gloved hand ran tantalizingly over Adrien's stomach. He blushed into the kiss as a little mewl left his mouth humming against my lips.

I couldn't keep Myself from smiling finally allowing him the breath that he so graciously asked for.

Chat took this opportunity to move his other hand to my right breast cupping and squeezing it gently I blushed my breath hitching and my knees gripped Adrien's waist. I bit my lip to keep the sound from exiting my mouth but I could barely contain myself when Adrien joined in squeezing my left breast.

"Ahh!" I moaned not being able to contain myself.

Their hands moving at the same pace gentle and slow I could feel my core squeezing and my right leg shivered against Adrien's thigh. Pushing Adrien to place his free hand on it rubbing it in circles.

"A-Adrien." I breathed my leg shaking harder it was a simple move on his part but it felt really good.

Adrien took this chance to move out from in between me and chat laying next to me while still never moving his hands.

This movement pushed chat to let go and pull Adrien into a kiss which Adrien happily accepted. Once chat had pulled away he moved his gloved hand slipping off Adrien's shirt first and then my own. Which quickly ended up on the floor I moved my hands to Adrien's nipple teasing the red bud by squeezing it between my fingers which made him gasp and moan.

Chat immediately joining in licked his other nipple he sighed his legs shivering against chat's body weight. His back arched up wards into chat as their lips joined again chat's gloved claws running lazily over his nipples.

My fingers running smoothly through Adrien's hair as Adrien's fingers slid down chat's zipper gliding the zipper to the perfect spot and pulling away to marvel at chat's chest one hand placed on the back of his neck tracing eights into the center of his neck.

"Ch-chat..." Adrien whined as chat lowered his head into Adrien's neck his fingers lingering directly under his belly button just above the hem of his jeans. I could barely tell how far he'd moved his hands till I saw chat's clawed finger slide under the hem unbuttoning his jeans as he went.

Adrien's eyes became smooth and glassy aimlessly staring into space. I took this opportunity to capture his mouth licking his bottom lip. Chat finally pulled his pants down far enough to see his bulge.

Adrien yelped against my lips and his hand crept up to my chest against pinching my nipple. Chat smiled sweetly before kissing Adrien's bulge making Adrien shiver in pleasure.

"Chat ahh..." He moaned chat smiled cutely up at him before taking my hand and placing on the hem of Adrien's boxers tracing the red line slowly. Adrien hissed his leg shivering against chat's sides.

Chat moved his hand allowing me to move my hands on my own. He's so warm and it throbbed in my hand as I pulled it out slow and gentle is body curved and his nails dug into chat's rib cage he moaned and whined making chat's tail curl and bend with every sound that left his mouth.

I watched him closely tugging softly every time he squirmed precum dripping down his length and coating my hand and running down his balls. His teeth clenched and by now his hand lay idle against my stomach shivering. I could tell he was close and now chat removed my hand giving his slit a small lick and sending him over the edge.

"Ahhh! Mmm" he gasped cum shooting out all over chat's face Adrien's erection stirred and throbbed where chat held it around the base.

"It's your turn now" he smiled sitting me down on top of Adrien right above his dick he pulled off my pj shorts tossing them to the floor and rubbing a finger against my wet panties while Adrien cupped my ass in his hands.

I bit my lip looking up at chat's glossy eyes which I could only interpret as lust and love mixed together. He lowered his head to my lips planting a firm kiss on them before freeing his erection.

I squirmed against Adrien and I felt him smile against my neck pushing the hair away from it and kissing his way up and down it.

"You won't hurt me will you?" I asked quietly staring up at chat

"I wouldn't dream of it" he whispered huskily I shivered placing my hands on his shoulders as he pulled off my wet panties the cold air striking me hard.

He placed his tip against my clit sliding over my hole the wetness coating his pink tip and precum dripped out of his slit wetting the sheets.

"Ch-chat" I blushed avoiding his eyes and instead watching his cock slide against my clit his heavy groaning making my clit hurt as well as my core.

"Maybe this could be the time where you'll taste my lollipop?" Chat implied almost greedily

I sighed and nodded slowly he moved his dick away from my clit and moved it towards my mouth Adrien taking his place in between my legs.

"Ready I'll be as gentle as possible."

I nodded opening my mouth as he slid in his cock throbbing and pulsing against my tongue his back arched and he closed his eyes. Slowly gliding his way to the back of my throat I hummed against him urging him to place a hand against the back of my head.

His eyes opened slowly and the glossy green became a more flame like color. "He's really close" I thought

He panted and moaned louder and louder and I could feel Adrien moving faster and faster.

"Ahh Adrien!" I gasped pulling away just as chat came drenching me in his release. Adrien and me came in unison gasping.

Chat lowered himself to my lap allowing me to run my fingers through his hair.

"How was I kitty?" I asked soothingly

His nose nudged my neck and I could feel his response against my pulse

"Divine" he purred as Adrien's finger pressed against my clit making me moan.

"You're really cute chat should bring me here more often." Adrien said softly making me blush and bite my lip

"Yeah he should shouldn't he" I replied combing my hands through chat's hair first then stretching my hand behind me to touch Adrien's.