Stop and stare

"Kitty..."my voice hoarse his chest against my back and his right hand crept gently up to my jawline while his left hand went south

The sweltering air made it hard to breath. Every touch, every kiss felt as though my skin burned against him. My legs spread unconsciously and he took the opportunity to lift my left leg up enough to rub my thighs with his clawed hand while his mouth went to my neck biting into my skin. His right hand kept me from moving my head to much as he bit and sucked my skin red.

"Ch-ahhh." His right claw dug lazily into my neck and his left hand moved down in between my legs fingering my pj shorts with his middle finger.

He covered my mouth as my moans increased in sound.

"Shh your parents might hear." He cooed I felt his tongue stretch from my collarbone to my earlobe which he immediately bit sucking it into his mouth.

My breathing decreased slightly his gloved hand keeping me from breathing the outside air while his tongue and teeth littered my neck.

"If my parents don't hear me moaning here's something I'll never be able to explain." I thought to myself

Distracting me from his left hand which had curved it's way into my shorts I let out a mewl. I recognized his finger before I recognized his nail it hurt and my walls squeezed against his finger.

"Shh shh my fingers hurt a lot less then my dick."

I felt his shoulder shift beneath me and his hand just a little rougher on my mouth which he bent back more to hit his shoulder again soft enough so that he wouldn't hurt me. I felt his lips hot and wet kiss my neck where he had bitten it. I bent my head to the side so that he could bit the other side and I now took the time to bite him back moaning into his neck.

I heard him growl and his head fell back a little. He was conscious enough to add another finger making my core shiver. The hand that had been previously holding my mouth was now on my waist pulling my shorts and panties off my waist he twisted me around to face him and I blushed watching his lust filled eyes in the moonlight.

"How about I give you a little taste of what It would be like to be penetrated by me?" He asked roughly I could see the spot where my teeth had gone into his neck. Pure bliss filled his face

I could only see his movements then his baton was in his hand from behind his back. I watched him carefully and he picked me up so that my knees sunk into the bed on either sides of his waist my hands on his shoulders.

"Kitty?"

"Don't worry I'm not going to stretch you out" he commented placing his baton near my entrance "I'll leave that job up to my dick."

His lips tingled against mine and then I felt a hard pressure between my legs I moaned into his mouth seeing that he'd slowly inserted into me.

"K-kitty I'm a virgin..." I moaned pulling away from his mouth

"I'm not going to break your walls I'm just going to test your waters." He replied "so don't go all the way down."

His empty hand found my waist and I watched his metal baton move in and out of my wetness switching from watching it to the look in his eyes. Almost cold but beautiful like his eyes were dancing. I could feel my release it was close.

"Ahh!" My release was fast and hard it hurt and my core shook violently he smirked looking at his baton before raising it to his mouth and licking the tip sudectivly

His tongue swirling around the top to the place where my release stopped licking up and down until he cleaned it all off placing it back on his back. His hands once again on my hips and I blushed

"Will you let me penetrate you myself next time?"

"Sure if you let me do something to you first...." I giggled

"Sure anything you want to princess my body is your party." He remarked kissing my neck where he'd made a welt.

"Good." 😏

10 votes to next chapter