Iluminated

Pikamolga: I've decided to stop using you and start saying I. Anyway enjoy It's going to get a little more intense this chapter.

He's back.... Eyes fixated on mine like a touchable illusion. He's a masterpiece ripped along the seams no name as a show of claim. He's sad... Drooping kitten ears, bad posture and a disappearing smile. He's not happy.... Not happy today.... Somethings wrong it's obvious to me now. His skin luminous in the dark. An eerie darkness hung over him like his soul peeked over his head with a haunting gaze. A laugh thick with a mysterious undertone mixing with greed and anger.

"Chat...." I say slowly he doesn't respond but instead has his head pressed into my chest tail hung lazily against the floor.

His back arching and he sat still in my lap I gazed over him at the dark room in from of us shadows stretched and laughed. I shivered and he sat up almost as if it were a wake up call he breathed so quietly it was like he wasn't breathing at all a gentle tick of my heart leapt.

His gloved hands on both sides of my head fingering the shell of my ear. I didn't notice I didn't feel it but when our lips met I snapped to attention he was a moaning mess so easily vulnerability hit his like a truck.

"Chat..." I trailed moaning into his mouth. He whined like a reluctant puppy his tail finally sparking life again.

Our lips moved together in perfect sync. Nethier of us adding tongue at any point. It felt wrong but right his body moved against my hand and he pulled away from the kiss guiding my hand to his zipper almost forcefully. I'd never gone this far....

Never gone this deep the zipper slightly below his belly button and I let go. He looks at me the looks to my hand. I move slow pushing the suit off his shoulders baring his chest. It felt different today almost new like a different experience.

I pressed my index finger to his nipple before I lowered my head flicking my tongue against the erect red bud. Almost immediately after he shivered gasping and gripping me tighter with his knees. I didn't let it slow me down this time and eventually ran my tongue over it completely enlightening more delicious moans from chat.

He leans back palms against the floor exposing his chest completely for me to explore I lower my head just above his belly button kissing his firm stomach and dashing my tongue against it once another moan and by now chat's completely putty his back arched into my touch.

A few more minutes pass and I could feel something hard poking me right under my neck I squeal and jump back fast enough for him to sit up.

"I'm sorry I kinda got lost in lust" he apologizes quickly but what he doesn't realize is that I'm the exact opposite of mad.

"I'm glad you got excited kitty don't worry I'll help you take care of it" I smirk into his ear I could feel his blush and his erection twitched I got up off the floor carrying him with me into the bathroom

"Plagg is going to get so mad at me if I cum on my suit" he says looking embarrassed about using that term

"It's ok I'll get some tissues too" I reply taking some toilet paper with me.

Once we've returned back to the floor I peel away the bit of suit hiding his boxers which I peel away afterwards as well. He bites his lip and I sigh smearing the lotion against my hand. Slowly I place my hand on his erection and his breath hitches a gasp getting caught in his throat he leans back for the second time tonight and I can't help but grin.

"Aww kitty you're probably the cutest when your aroused." I whisper he blushes and begins thrusting into my hand. His pre cum bubbling heavily.

I speed up and by now I can hear squishy noises mixed in with the gasps and moans chat can't hide. His head flew back and he thrusted faster up into my hand I moved the tissue so that it could collect any extra cum that escaped.

"I-I-I'm c-clossse ahhh!" He whined before he exploded small splats could be heard hitting the floor a lot more falling to his chest and a little random got everywhere else.

Now he smiled so devilish and devious that it scared me. He moved quickly and before I could do anything he mouth attacked my neck and his fangs sank in deep.

"What was that for?" I asked not meaning to sound angry but most likely coming off as such

"My goodbye present maybe next time you can taste my lollipop?" He asked sweetly referring to his now softening erection

"Maybe we'll just have to wait and see won't we kitty?" I respond scratching him with a single finger under his chin completely dressed now he waved his goodbyes jumping across the rooftops so quickly it was like he was never there.

I hope you guys enjoyed that btw I'm probably not going to make a lemon chapter for the simple reason of this book was originally not meant to be to much more then make outs but since it became something else I already I may consider it.