Echo

I had my head phones in trying to block out the noise around me as I tried to write. Nothing good ever comes out of your mother telling your father she wants to get a different job that pays less and I don't want to hear any part of this argument once it starts.

Hello hello is anybody out there? cause I don't hear a sound.....
I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name like a fool at the top of my lungs.......
It's my echo echo echo... My shadow

I finally snap to attention when my bedroom window opens and chat flys inside pushing it closed again.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked pulling my headphones out and looking at him.

He looked stunned almost like he saw a ghost his face paler then normal and his chest moving fast his eyes never leaving the window.

"It's nothing." He replies brushing it off and turning to me straddling my lap he sat down moving his face closer to mine.

"Chat I'm serious why'd you come flying in here like that?"

"Are you trying to avoid kissing me?" He asks answering my question with a question

"No I'm trying to avoid looking like a horrible person by not asking you what's wrong now what's wrong."

"If you kiss me I'll tell you" he replied once he saw my stone faced expression he sighed his tail laying lazily against the floor and his chest against moving slightly faster "I think someone saw me transform into chat noir."

I guess I looked terrified because he bit his fist looking away from my face and down at the floor.

"Chat how could you be so careless!" I lectured plucking his forehead I could tell he was bitting his lip.

"I know I know..."

"Kitty you've got to be more careful especially if you're going to keep coming here I'd miss seeing you." I respond lifting his chin and laying a single soft kiss against his lips he shudders his eyes turning a darker green more like lust at this point

He shifts on my lap squeezing my waist in between his thighs as I run my right hand across his jawline and down to his pulse laying a kiss on the place just above it. A small mewl left his mouth and he stretched his neck out allowing me to plant kiss up and down his neck.

"Mmm" he moaned under his breath

Distracting him from my left hand which I clasped around his bell pulling the zipper down to a point where I could see his nipples his tail wrapping firmly around my lower thigh.

Like tires against asphalt I ran my tongue across his collarbone every shudder and moan inching me to touch more of his body. Kissing back upwards I plant a kiss against his exposed Adam's apple making him shudder harder and moan louder.

The delicious heat between us wrapping him in a blanket of pleasure his back arched up into my chest forcing me to change the placement of my hands to suit him better.

His eyes closed letting my fingers travel over the extensive amount of his uncovered body his hands laying lazily against his thighs showing no signs of argument. I traced his chest cavity then gently grazing a hand over his rib cage. Small shudders erupted from his body causing me to move my hand away slightly.

I placed a kiss against his rib cage just above his belly button before moving my head to his right nipple bitting it and pulling it away from the source this snapped him into attention he bit his lip right hand moving to caress my swollen nipples which I happily excepted leaning back and allowing him to sit up.

He hissed lifting up my shirt slowly so that his claws would graze over my skin pulling my shirt up over my head lowering his head so that he could take my nipple into his mouth making me suck in my breath.

I gasped his squeezing tender touch making me want to cum. I heard him his again before his teeth bit into my right breast licking away the pain soon after. I whined as his sensitive tongue licked the reddening mark appearing on my skin.

"Kitty that hurt...." I trailed when his eyes met mine and almost terrifying stare planted in those green eyes.

"Pain is pleasure" he says softly smiling an almost menacing smile