Chapter 1: The Wizards Of The Black Circle

It was another year started at Alfea. New students from all over the Magic Dimension with different cultural backgrounds, influenced by their clothes, accents, and languages.

The Squadd arrive at Alfea, but this year they are not students. They will not be handed the assignments, they will be handling the assignments, and mind you, they are only sixteen. Due to their bravery and being the first students to earn Enchantix Powers so quickly, Faragonda has asked the fairies to return to school as teachers. They all stand by the majestic blue gate door of the school.

"I can't believe we're back at Alfea," Hajari said.

"And we'll be teaching this year," Michael said.

"Professor Willow here!" Willow cheered.

"Willow, we're just teaching assistants, but it is pretty fantastic," said Kajari.

 The Squadd start walking through the gate into the courtyard of the school.

"All I know is we'll be giving homework instead of getting it and we'll be giving quizzes and tests. Wait, who's gonna grade all this?" Hajarianna says as everyone walks away from her, not knowing that they already walked through the gate. 

"It was just three years ago, we were new freshmen fairies and now we're-" Musa said, but then she is distracted by a group of students, cheesing and holding pens and notepads.

"Look, it's the Squadd!" a student says.

"Superstars! Is that what you were about to say?" Hajarianna asked Musa.

"No, Hajarianna. I was about to say we're all grown up," Musa said, sarcastically referring to Hajarianna. "Maybe not all of us."

The Squadd try to push through the crowd, but the kids would not let them.

"Look it's Hajari. It's Hajarianna! It's really them!" a student says.

"Oh, Willow. We heard you handled Theo in Andros! We know all about you guys and you're Kajari!" another says.

"Can I get your autograph, Hajari?" asked another student.

"Who knew I'd need a pen?" he said all shy and cheesy smiling.

"Don't mind him, he's new at this," Hajarianna said as she conjures up sheets of paper and a pen. The pen starts writing Hajarianna's signature on their own.

Kajari and Willow push their way out of the crowd with an attitude.

"Ugh, not the first day I was expecting," Willow said.

"Defeating an evil wizard does not make us celebrities!" Kajari said.

"Come on, we gotta go," Michael whispered to Hajari.

"Come on, Hajarianna! Our class is waiting!" Hajari shouts.

"Sorry, ladies and gents! Duty calls. Later." Hajarianna walks away, but she leaves the pen by itself and it continues to magically autographs the student's papers.

In the lobby, the Squadd meet with Griselda as she stands on the second to last part of the stairs with a clipboard in her hand.

"Good morning, boys and girls. It's a pleasure to see you all again. Welcome back," Griselda said.

"Good morning, Ms. Griselda!" Hajari happily replied.

Griselda turns around and starts walking up the stairs. "Please follow me and I'll show you to your rooms."

"We know where it is!" Willow happily cheers, running up the stairs to their dorm room, knocking over Griselda, but Michael holds her up.