"Welcome to Fairy Tail!" said Happy to Lucy.

"Aaaaa!" Lucy squealed delighted.

The trio were standing in front of the Fairy Tail building.

"Are you ready?" asked Erza.

"Y-Yes I think so" stuttered Lucy

"Relax you'll fit right in" Erza patted Lucy shoulder, almost making her fall because of her force.

Erza open the doors with a kick and shouted "We're home"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA" scream the guild

"It's Erza, she's back"

"Shit my clothes"

"It's manly to hide"

"I didn't steal the wine I swear it"

Lucy looked perplexed, everyone looked so scared of the red haired woman (I mean yeah sure Erza is strong but she isn't a scary person, she is nice and gentle)

"EVERYONE" yelled Erza

"Hai" everyone respond

"I hope you all behave while I was away" threaten Erza

"Yes we behave"

"Because if no-"

"Mommy" a shout interrupted Erza ranting.

Turning around Erza was meet by the sight of a little girl with pink-salmon-mid long hair and brown eyes with a cute face she was dressed in a white shirt, a pink skirt and white shoes. But the odd thing about the girl was that beside the fact that she look to be two years old she had a wooden sword strap to her back which was not precisely a children toy even though it was made of wood.

"Hinami-chan" said Erza, a beautiful smile adorned her face like Lucy have never seen before.

The girl now identified as Hinami jump into Erza's arms and hug her.

"I missed you mommy" said the two year old girl.

"I missed you too sweetheart, did you behave while staying at aunt Mira's house?" asked Erza hugging her daughter back. She got a nod in return.

"She was an angel like always" said Mira walking towards them.

"Oh, hi Mira, thank you for taking care of Hinami again" said Erza

"It's no problem, I love when she's around" said Mirajane her sweet smile never leaving her face.

"Did you find daddy mommy?" Hinami asked innocently with hope in her eyes.

The whole guild became quiet at that

"No" responded the mother. Everyone expression became sad.

"But I found someone who knows about him" said Erza surprising everyone, who now notice the stunned blonde standing next to Erza.

(I can't believe it Erza 'Titania' Scarlet is a mom) thought the blonde.

Then she noticed everyone looking at her.