Chapter 16 - Together

Levi

Eren was on the phone. And I listened to the entire conversation through the phone. I picked it up.

'Look, just hang up.' Was the most I could remember. But I didn't want Eren to see me for some reason so I plopped down and acted as if I were asleep.

- - -

Awoken, I found Eren sleeping next to me. Rain was pouring outside and I felt drowsy. That weather always made me feel sleepy. Though, for some reason, I decided to fight it and get up. I needed to think about life. Some 'me' time.

Worry spilled through me when I remembered what had happened last night. I don't want to leave. I don't want Armin to hurt me. Or for him to force me out and away from Eren. I love Eren.

My back turned. I saw Eren asleep soundly on the couch. He looked peaceful. Pure. A smile spread on my face before I noticed and turned away.

Apparently, I hadn't slept too long. It had only been a small amount. About 3:20am. I stretched and sighed.

"L-Levi? You're awake?" Eren moaned out me name and it gave me a warm and cold feeling soar through my spine.

I trotted back to the couch and sat next to Eren. "Yes. I was just thinking about you." He smiled at my words and grabbed my hand and gave a squeeze.

"I dreamt of you." He spoke, studying my hand around his.

"Oh?"

"Yeah."

"What was I doing?"

"Well, you were with me."

"Oh. Doing what?"

"..."

"Hmm?"

"It was a wet dream."

I felt my heart race a little. My mind was beaming as if it had its own mouth. This was the best feeling.

"You know, Levi..."

I looked at him. He was still rubbing my hand. My hand held tighter anticipating what he was going to say.

"I wished it actually happened. You know, it felt like it was real." He looked at me after I had lifted my gaze elsewhere. I thought about it. Though it was hard since my mind had gone out of control when he finished his sentence. I felt his stare trailing on me.

He let go after awhile. I hated that. His state had gone away and he turned his head as if he were asleep.

He was asleep. Then I spoke.

"Eren, I don't know if I've told you, but, I love you. And I don't mean it as if it were a pick up line. You don't understand. I don't want to leave you, Eren. Ever. I feel as if Armin is trying to get rid of me even though you don't love him and you've shown it. Eren, I really, really don't want to leave because I'm a prostitute. I never really knew if you loved me for me, or if you're were faking." My eyes were tearful but I tried to push them back. "Eren, I need you. I want you to love me. I need you so bad." The last sentence was practically a moan. It wasn't long before I felt some arms wrap around my waist and pull me down.

"Levi, I love you more than anyone I've ever met. You mean more to me than anything and I'd kill anyone who would try to hurt you or take you away from me." Eren planted a kiss on my lips roughly; yet softly as well.

I hugged his face and cupped it. I ruffled his hair because he looked sexy with messy hair.

He started to unbutton my shirt. And I let him. His hands were so gentle and swift.

He laid me down. I could tell he was dominant in situations like these. He felt my body, making my back arch at every move he made.

He slid his tongue out and trailed it all over my body. It was cold and I let out a sharp breath. I couldn't control it and I needed him more and more.

Eventually, he got led down to my shorts. He looked up at me, asking for permission. "Can I?" He pleaded. In reply, I gave him a nod.

He smirked and took them off. By then I was rock hard and asking for more. Eren felt my spot there and I moaned softly.

His hands grabbed mine and led them to his shirt and in took it off over his head, exposing his upper body. Eren was muscular.

His chest heaved as I felt it. He laid down, almost on me and he kissed me softly while trailing his hand down my stomach, lower and lower to my soft part.

Tonight is going to be fun. I'll finally do what I'm paid to do as a prostitute.

I grinned at that thought. Eren kissed me lightly and then went deeper, sticking in his tongue and exploring the inside. I moaned and wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him closer.

Eren put one arm underneath my back and the other was rubbing me down below. He stopped kissing shortly and went down to take off his pants, as well as his boxers, revealing his member.

"May I?" He was feeling my bottom half and teasing me. And I nodded in response because I couldn't take it.

By then, I was gripping the bed sheets.

Hard and tight.

___

To be continued... ;-)