Chapter 8 - Explain

Heya guys, I need some anime recommendations bc that stuff gives me life lol. Comment if you wanna recommend me some anime, thank ya

______

1:00 AM

Levi's POV

Waking up surprisingly hurt and my eyes started to ache. Once my eyes focused, I looked around and saw that I was in the living room.

The fireplace was burning and the air smelled of smoke. It only took me less than a moment to see that Eren was there sitting in a chair by the large window facing away from me. He was studying the outside.

When I barely moved, the cushion of the couch made a squish sound and Eren immediately whipped his head back at me; face struck with embarrassment.

"Levi! You're awake." He noticed, putting something behind him on the chair.

"Yeah...it's late I see." I replied looking at the grandfather clock in the corner.

"I thought you wouldn't wake up, I was so worried...do you remember what happened earlier?" He asked coming over to me and sitting at the edge of the couch.

For a second, it was a blur. Then suddenly I remembered the day before. Lost. I looked up at Eren.

"Yes..." I spoke quietly.

He chuckled. "Well, you slept for about 12 hours about. And also, I think I've been meaning to tell you about something."

I replied fast, "Hey, who exactly is Armin to you? The butler told me that you both had a major fight...yet now you're hanging with him still?" It came out harsh. Really harsh.

Eren looked at me with pure shock. "Ha, well, I shouldn't be surprised the butler told you all this. And for your information, we made up. We're over that fight. And also Levi, you know, you sound pretty jealous about it." He said smirking at me.

His smirk really made me want him. But then I remembered that I didn't like how he has this man, very close to him, and yet me, a prostitute.

"Yeah...Well, are you both dating? If you are...then why hell do you have me when you can toy with that guy?" I spout angrily.

"Um, well, we are dating. But, he just makes me feel unwanted and all. And other times he can really put the spell on me and fall for him." He replied, slowly speaking softer.

Slowly, I tried piecing together the info. "If you have him, and you're tired of him, is that the reason why your manager got me as gift? To have extra pleasure?" I started to feel unwanted myself. I wanted Eren to fall for me for me. And not for pleasure or because I'm a prostitute.

"N-no, Levi, please don't take it that way. Look, I'll work things out." He put his hand on my shoulder. Then he gave a small reassuring smile.

"Also," he said. "Armin is coming over later today. He wants to see how everyone is doing and how things have changed." Then he left.

I thought, how stupid. He wants to come over to see how everyone is doing? But he sees Eren a lot I'm damn sure. And the other person here, is the butler. And who cares about the butler?

(Unless it's Sebastian lol)

Eren came back quick with a picture.

He showed it to me.

It was the one with him; younger. And then one with the man with shoulder length blonde hair.

Armin. That's him.

"I'm guessing you've might've seen this already. That's Armin. Just thought you'd want to know." He said.

~

Short chapter, sorry! I'm going to update in a day or two very soon because I'm feeling confident over how this story will go! Also thank you all for 5k reads, that's a jumbo ton✨💕