Chapter 5 - Answer

Eren trudged along the stairs with his hand firmly gripped onto my wrist. My head throbbed and I anticipated for him to beat me, since he was furious. I took in a deep, sharp breath that hitched every time my body was dragged from each stair step.

Once he made it to the top, he kicked the door open almost to the point of it falling over. He threw me; luckily onto a bed.

I bounced vertically a few times before my head slowly turned to where he stood glowering at me. His stare was piercing with an animus face right through my eyes. I couldn't help but whimper as to why he was doing this.

Why me? Why is he mad at me?

My vision blurred slightly from tears, but none fell from my face. They went away once Eren made a grunt. A sexual sounding grunt.

"Well," he started clearing his voice.

"I need some pleasure." He looked down beneath me.

"F-for what?" I slowly let out. I had a bad feeling about this.

He walked toward a dresser and looked at his reflection. My mouth became dry and I pursed my lips. I waited silently. Whatever he was doing, it was taking a while.

My body felt aroused when I thought of what he said a few seconds ago. 'I need to have some pleasure.' Hus phrase kept playing redundantly inside my mind.

Eren was still staring at his reflection. His breathing hitched and he stretched, closing his eyes. I noticed that his hair was messy. It attracted to me, but his personality stopped me from letting my feelings go farther.

I stiffened when his eyes opened and landed on mine. I looked away quickly with a slightly concerned face.

"Take off your clothes." He spoke harshly, but in a quieter tone. He slowly made his way closer to me.

I almost gasped aloud. Practically screaming inside, a blush lightly brushed across my face.

What was wrong with me? Why am I not obeying him?

His breathing became rougher. I could feel it. I didn't dare to even glance at him. He was scaring me.

"Please. My day has been rough." He finally spoke. His voice was less harsh, smoother. It still had an edge.

I gazed up at him. My body was feeling aroused once I realized that his face was extremely close to mine. His lips parted, licking his lips and letting out his warm breath. It tickled my skin.

I had to look away. What he was doing...didn't exactly provoke me, not really uncomfortable, but, sexual? He was attracting me.

He wants me to have sex with him. Duh.

He lifted himeself up, still standing. I thought to myself, was tonight really the time where my virginity gets taken by this...beast?

I chuckled mentally.

Sexy beast.

Eren looked away, going towards the dresser. "Fine, I guess I'll be taking an L." Sounded like he was speaking to himself.

Taking an L means taking in a loss. Did I really blow my chance with him now?

He exited the room. Last thing I saw of him was a small glance he sent to me.

I heard his steps go farther from me, and soon down stairs. Once then, I slouched and sighed as my hands covered my face.

In the romantic novels I used to read, a moment in was just in would lead to a makeout session, or intense sex if Eren didn't leave.

My thoughts kept spinning. Why didn't I take the chance? Was it because he made an appearance that made him look drunk, or...

Maybe I'm not used to this. Maybe I don't know him well enough for him to get into my pants.

That was it. If I wanted to get paid, then I would have to have sex with him. Meaning, I have to get to know him better.

My emotions were twisted at the moment, but I swept it away. I walked my way out and down stairs.

~

End of chapter 5!~

Sorry it took awhile to release this! From now on I'll be updating every 2-4 days, and longer chapters! Nothing boring tho, because I'll be making a detailed smut for this soon.