Chapter 3 - Far from fornication

( Fornication - sex between two people that are not married )

My body was limp. But, luckily, I was partially conscious and I was able to sort of tell what was happening.

From what's currently happening, I could feel something hard, but at the same time soft; holding me.

My mind was trying to make out what it was. They were too softish to be metal. It's something muscular; tough...wait...

These are arms aren't they...shit, that could only mean one thing.

My mind blanked out and I went unconscious. The last thing I could recall was a deep voice cursing.

___

"What the hell is his problem? Really? Why did you think this would help me?" I could hear a voice close to me say.

"Well, you did ask for help since your job isn't very fond of keeping you for your behavior." I heard another completely unknown voice slightly farther from where ever I was.

My eyes slowly opened to where I could barely see. Everything went from splotches to clear once my vision got used to being conscious.

"Oh look, sleeping beauty has awoke!~" one older man stated the obvious. He was sitting next to the person I was suspecting was Eren, along with the butler holding a tray.

I sat up in a sitting position and rubbed my eyes to remove the crustiness. Not until half a second, I felt hand placed onto my right thigh and I looked up.

"This, Eren, this is what I got you. I know I've already said this, and maybe or not he will help but, you'll see why I got him." The older looking man looked back at me and winked.

My insides cringed slightly at his move. My eyes then flickered toward Eren who was nearly scowling at me.

Eren gave out an uncomfortable sigh and silently sat up straight; keeping his eyes on me.

"So, Eren, your butler also informed me that you needed me for something else. What was it?" The older man asked him as he removed his hand from my thigh.

Eren just sat there and left his gaze fr me. He was either ignoring this man or debating on something.

"I-i," He started. The other man scooted closer to Eren.

"I got...fired." Eren choked out. He wasn't going to cry, but he seemed pissed slash slightly sad.

He breathed in and shifted his eyes at me again.

"What? Eren...come on. That job had a great pay and I wouldn't think that it required much work." The man said and scoffed.

"As if I needed any more money. Seriously, I am capable enough to be independent, not to mention that I don't need you for a manager. Actually, I don't need a manager at all." Eren sput out.

So the the other man is his manager. I just sat there quietly and noticed that the butler left.

"Eren, look, you'll need a manager no matter what. Look, we've talked about this many times and I'm tired. I'm going to leave now since this topic is something I don't need to know. Bye, Eren. Call me when you need me." He sat up and walked toward the door.

"Also, have fun with my gift." His eyes looked at me until he exited the house.

Then, it was just Eren and I.

Eren heaved out a loud grunt. "Sorry, that was my manager, Reiner. He's a dick." He got up and held his hand out for me.

I grabbed it and he pulled me up. I felt my face heat up very much and I just stood there looking at him.