41

Trinity
Sunday

"No, this is Patrick," I said along with Patrick on the tv. "Such a kid," Kiara said sheepishly while stretching out her legs and arms, I shrugged continuing to watch tv.

"You have fun last night?" Kiara turned on her side to face me. "Yea! It was something different for us." I copied her position before flipping my hair.

"I was thinking we could do laser tag or something." She fiddled with her fingers looking down at them.

She's putting in so much effort and I love it

"I love you," I said kissing her forehead, she did the same in return. "I love you too mamas."

I got up slipping my feet into my crocs squeaking them on purpose. "Come eat." I grabbed Kiara's hand while she got up.

"After this, I gotta go."  She kissed my neck leaving her hand between my legs. "After nothing cause we not fucking." I chuckled softly.

Let her in ya shits, it's been a while

"You really not gonna let me slide?" Kiara let me go waiting for my answer. "Not right now, okay?"

She's gonna go off

"It's cool I understand, let's get something to eat." She kissed my cheek bringing me to the kitchen. I was expecting much more... hurtful response.

"I can make pancakes if you want that." 

Am I being pampered or is this some sick joke? I'm gonna give it up sooner or later, just not now. I wanna see how far this can go before it turns around and I have to make her breakfast

"I'm hot as hell in this sweater," I said leaning in my chair. "You gotta wear this for a few more hours." Kiara kissed me caressing my face. She brought me to her shoot but I'm still not ready for our relationship to be out yet.

I have to hide my face to prevent pictures from being taken. It is a hustle but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to focus on myself and Kiara, I've thought about going public but it's too much.

"Just tell me if you need anything, igh?" Kiara kissed my head before being called over. I love watching Kiara during her photo shoots cause it reminds me how fine she is.

We talked about doing a playboy magazine once and it's been on my mind. I wouldn't have a problem if we did it.

I went over to the snack table picking up a Twix bar. "Rari so fast like I'm in a lamb." I sang along with Lil Uzi as he played over the speaker.

I'm so bored

"Hey." A brown girl almost taller than me stood by with a smile on her face. I smiled back before waving. Her hair was straightened at the moment reaching her lower back.

I went back to my seat playing with my phone letting it vibrate, the screen showed someone airdropping me. My nosy ass clicked it.

I looked at Kiara and another light skin, I screenshotted the picture then looked up for Kiara. I sighed loudly and crossed my arms.

Only lord knows what Kiara's up to.

Kiara
Night

"Lil sexc self." I bit my lip touching Trinity's thigh. "Stop playing I'm tryna get it in." I grabbed the front of her panties pulling them down.

"You touching other bitches like that?" Trinity pursed her lips and I groaned letting her go. "What are you talking about?"

Here she goes again.

"I don't know maybe I'm crazy."

"I'm not fucking no other shorty, whatever you saw that shit means nothing so dead it," I said plainly before grabbing her panties yet again.

"I want to believe that I really do, but you did that hoe shit once soo."

Bruh what the fuck

"Where's this proof that got you thinking different?" I let her go as she picked her phone off the table.

Can't wait to see this shit.

I sighed before zooming in on the picture. "That's Chelsea man! She was dropping off my food." I hid my face in my hands while Trinity cooed trying to cuddle me.  "Now you wanna baby me? Yeen got no trust in me." I scoffed scooting away from her.

"Don't even say that, cause I let my guard down with you once and you fucked around." She got up and I grabbed her hand. "Ont even try to flip this shit around."

Put her in her place

"You really feed into these things." I chuckled pulling her back into the couch. "Prove to me why I shouldn't?" She got back up walking away from me.

This is why I like being single.

"I really should leave yo ass." I sighed throwing my head back. "Do it! You can fuck all the bitches you want!" Her voice cracked and her eyes watered.

Bruh I ain't even mean it

"Come here."

Trinity sat down on the couch sitting two cushions away from me. "Don't be like that," I said while she leaned over to me.

"I ain mean to say that." I kissed her forehead letting her sob in my chest. "I'm sorry." Trinity coughed out and I rubbed her back.

Whew Chile.

"I still love you mamas." I sighed playing in her hair. Trinity isn't as tough as she seems and neither am I, we are both emotional people except Trinity is worse than me.

"Just relax mamas I'm here," I said before clapping for the lights to turn off. We watched reruns of Drake and Josh, she laid her head on my stomach.

I'd do anything for this girl and that's a fact.

Boom
Ya girl is actually in her feels so yea

Ooo Kiara working hard on the relationship

Who's gonna slip up Trinity or Kiara?

Was Trinity wrong for accusing Kiara of cheating?

Catch y'all later

And yes I am working on an update for New