39

Kiara
Friday

"Good morning." I said mid yawn rubbing Trinity's back in circles. "Good morning," Trinity said smiling sheepishly while holding onto me, I closed my eyes again our heavy breathing filled the room but we didn't mind.

The silence didn't bother us

We laid on our backs holding each other's hand humming the same song. "Through the hills, I hear you calling, a thousand miles away."

"We up all night from dawn to dusk it's always poppin," I said before going back to humming.

What's better than sex?

That person's company or knowing you can get them out of their comfort zone?

Trinity cuddled me putting her leg on mine, the house is empty and seniors don't have to go to school today.

My phone vibrated on the desk next to my head and so did Trinity's. I took my phone and passed Trinity hers, we rolled our eyes realizing we were tagged in a post on @theshaderoom and @theshaderoomteens.

It was a picture Chelsea took of us last night, Trinity was kissing my cheek while I wrapped my arm around her.

"Social media's favorite couple back together? Kiara Mitch famous rapper recently was left by Trinity Piecre after finding out about her and @messyjaylen." I read the caption on the teenshaderooms account and closed my phone.

"I don't want people knowing about us right now. Let's just keep it on the low." Trinity said while turning on the tv, I didn't want people to know about us either. For once I could focus on Trinity and spend more time with her, which is all we ever wanted.

"Are you hungry? I can make you breakfast if you want." Trinity sat up fixing her hair into a low ponytail and I got out of bed. "Nah you don't gotta do all that," I said putting my slides on, I yawned opening the bathroom door grabbing my toothbrush.

"Gimmie kiss." Trinity came in sitting on the counter, looking for her extra toothbrush. I kissed her cheek then stood in between her legs with my back facing her.

It's so sad we gotta stay home all day.

"Let's fly out," I said moving from my spot rinsing out my mouth. "And go where?" She smiled getting off the counter looking at me with her toothbrush in her mouth.

"Anywhere you want." I grabbed her ass and threw my head back. It's been so long since I touched a REAL ass and not no fake shit, an ass that matches the thigh.

"Anywhere I want?" She raised an eyebrow and I nodded my head while letting my hands roam all over her. She gave me a toothy grin before taking her clothes off in front of me.

"I'm gonna take a shower and then you go get breakfast." Trinity slid the glass door open getting in the shower.

I closed the bathroom listening to the water fade away. I'll do anything just to make sure people aren't in our business this time, I keep forgetting Trinity is a low key type of girl.

As outgoing as she is

"You still hungry?" I said sitting next to Trinity on the couch, I grabbed the remote pausing the movie she was watching. "Kiara! I'm watching that." Trinity tried snatching the remote but I moved it away.

"Eat something."

Trinity groaned before opening the box from IHOP taking her fork picking at the pancakes. She laid against me while eating her food, I finger-combed her hair and put the remote in her lap.

"Open your mouth."

I did as told letting her feed me, I closed my eyes before pushing the plate away. "Crazy how we can't do much." Trinity turned on her stomach laying her head on my chest. "I know mamas." I rubbed her back in circles.

Just hurry up and take a nap.

"Gimme a kiss." She said puckering her lips, I kissed her softly then pushed her head down. "Close your eyes and rest." I chuckled letting my leg hang off the couch.

I got a chance to give her the world
I'm not gonna mess it up

Trinity

I smiled at Kiara eating my burger and sipping my Pepsi, Chelsea came back with food for us. "Did you buy your cap and gown?" I asked while pulling the pickles out of my burger. "Yea but I wanna decorate my cap." Kiara ate her fries and I nodded my head.

"I could do it for you," I said crumbling up the wrapper and threw it in the trash, I finished my Pepsi tossing it in away. "That'd be nice." Kiara threw her food out and grabbed my hand bringing me to the living room.

"What's the word?" Kiara sat me in her lap grabbing my ass. "It's only 3 in the afternoon." I chuckled moving her hands off me.

"Take me out." I sat next to her playing in my hair, Kiara shrugged her shoulders. "Yea why not?" I clapped my hands getting up, Kiara held my waist walking behind me.

"The movies?"

"We can make our own." Kiara sighed laying in bed watching me undress, I blew her a kiss before getting in the shower, the water ran throughout my hair and the water washed the soap off going down the drain

"Fuck!" I cussed loudly watching the streets fill with rain, I squinted my eyes looking for signs but the rain jacked up my vision. "Mamas, we gotta try the movies another time." Kiara pulled over as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll ya eyes, look at the road. It's not safe to be outside." She said rubbing my thigh up and down, Kiara turned the car around getting on the opposite lane.

"Gimme a kiss."

I leaned over kissing her cheek, I really wanted to spend time with Kiara but this weather is trash.

"What are we gonna do at the house?" I crossed my arms leaning back in my seat, Kiara pulled my hand and held it in hers.

"I don't know but tomorrow we'll go out." She pulled into the driveway taking off her seatbelt. I got out fixing my hair as Kiara unlocked the front door, I immediately kicked my shoes off pulling down my pants.

"Mamas, relax." Kiara played in my hair as I got in bed with her. Exactly how things should be, we don't gotta fuck.

I kissed her softly while she turned on the tv, Kiara's company is amazing to me but I wish I could have it 24/7.

Boom

Ain nothin really happened but imma stir some shit up

Social media getting suspicious already

You think they gonna last time