34

Kiara

Sunday

I got in bed wrapping my arm around Trinity but she pushed it off her. I just got home and it's 7 in the morning, I'm tired and Trinity already got an attitude.

I sighed deeply grabbing her hand but she wouldn't let me. Ion know why she actin like this after last night when I tell you I was getting it! Shorty was screaming and moaning tryna push me off her after that shorty was talking about taking flics so we did that.

"I missed you," Trinity said turning around cuddling into my chest. "I missed you too." I smiled kissing her forehead softly. "You smell good." She added in while inhaling my scent.

"Can you get me something to drink?" I asked as Trinity nodded her head getting up. I looked at her hardened nipples that pierced through her shirt.

She has such a wonderful figure

"There's only water, sorry." Trinity came back with a cup of water sitting it on the nightstand before getting back in bed. "Go back to sleep," I said kissing Trinity softly while she cuddled me.

"I have work today." She sighed deeply allowing me to push her hair back. "Dang that's tough," I mumbled before closing my eyes.

Her body shifted turning the other way to face the wall. I'm tired and I just don't wanna talk about anything. "You gonna come with me today?"

"No bruh, stop asking me so many questions and go to bed!" I huffed as she sat up and looked at me. "I'll smack the shit outta you," Trinity said picking up her phone.

Ahh she has such a way with words

"Let me use your phone cause mine is buggin out." She sat on top of me as I shook my head no. "Nah my phone got some wrong with it." I held her waist letting her touch my neck.

"Did I hurt you last night?" Trinity tilted my head and ran her finger over my neck. "I don't think so, why?" "You have a bruise and I know how sensitive your skin is."

She's so caring.

"It's probably nothing."

Trinity nodded her head and kissed my jaw but I wasn't into it. She sighed before getting off me.

"I have to go." She said softly without looking at me. "Igh baby," I mumbled while rubbing her ass in circles, she moved my hands and packed her bag.

Ont know what's wrong with her nor do I care

"Put ya pants on kid." I huffed watching her shorts go up for each step she takes. "Why? There jus shorts."

Trinity put her sweatshirt on and threw her duffel over her shoulder. I helped her outside with the bags putting them in her car.

"Gimme a kiss." I smiled as Trinity kissed me twice, I don't care if we kiss without brushing our teeth. I eat her pussy and kiss her so I don't see the problem.

"Kiara, ya mad nasty." Trinity chuckled at my hand grabbing on the front of her shorts, where I live in an area surrounded by nothing meaning I have no neighbors. The next house is like a mile away.

I picked Trinity up sitting her on the trunk of the car while sliding her shorts off and putting them aside. My arms were wrapped up her legs and my face was deep in her.