20

Kiara

I groaned wiping the side of my neck as a wet substance was placed on it. I heard two soft laughs but I didn't pay attention to it.

Is this sleep paralysis? Lord!!

"She's so lazy."

I opened my eyes to see Trinity on top of me and Chelsea standing by the door. I couldn't help but smile at the both of them, I wasn't mad at how early in the morning it was.

"Bubu, get up," Trinity whined adjusting her shirt, it was off the shoulders and stopped at her ribs.

"Girl good luck with getting her out of bed," Chelsea said while tying the strings on her sweatpants.

"Give me 5 minutes," I mumbled while touching Trinity's stomach.

"Your ass is really big." Chelsea has a fetish for big asses especially one like Trinity's.

"Thanks, hun." Trinity laid on top of me and kissed my cheek.

"I'll leave y'all alone." Chelsea left closing while Trinity kissed the tattoo on my neck.

She's pushing buttons man.

Trinity is a real character and is full of surprises, she's also kind with a lot of heart and a whole lot of ass!

"Bubu look at me." Trinity turned my face towards her and smiled.

"That's so cool! I never noticed that your eyes change colors." She said looking at my eyes.

"Your gonna get mad when I say this," I mumbled while rubbing her inner thigh.

"Say it."

"I wanna fuck, I know I said I'd leave you alone with that but I can't." I licked my lips while unbuttoning her denim skirt.

I swear if she stops me.

"Not right now," Trinity said rolling off of me and going into my closet.

She said not now which means maybe later which means in a few minutes which means when we get home which means she wants to fuck too. I'm so smart.

"Your gonna make me late." She threw my clothes on the bed for me as I got up.

I think I could go a week without having sex.

"Gimme a kiss," I said holding my towel next to me.

Trinity kissed me making sure to pull on my bottom lip. I can't promise that I'll be better but I can promise to try.

****

"What does this do?" I played with Trinity's camera while sitting on a couch in a strangers house.

"Don't press it."  Trinity turned around to look at me as I put her camera down.

"Baby I'm hungry," I said crossing my arms against my chest.

"We'll get something to eat after." She dropped her phone on the floor and bent over.

I know you fucking lying.

I came up and hugged her from behind kissing her neck. She titled her neck giving me more access, I sucked on her skin leaving hickeys.

"Your up to no good."  Trinity chuckled as I pushed up against her.

" Yeen got no panties on so what did you expect."

Don't touch her, don't bother her, wait till later, she's working right now.