38

Trinity
Thursday morning

"Wassup baby," Ray said wrapping her arm around me and kissed my temple. I sighed "Don't think just cause me and Kiara broke up gives you a chance with me, cause it doesn't." I chuckled grabbing my books from my locker and walking away.

"So damn fine," Ray mumbled making me smile. It's obvious that my looks still get to Ray and she probably dreams of me but it doesn't matter.

"Wassup shorty." Ashley ran up behind me grabbing my waist and thrusting into me. My heart skipped a beat. "Don't scare me like that!" I laughed while lightly pushing her.

"Igh my bad but for real what are you doing?"

I shrugged my shoulders walking into the first period. Kiara looked at me and it turned into a whole staring contest, she looks so fine today. But it doesn't matter cause she's not my shorty, therefore, her appearance means nothing.

"Keke do you love me?" Ashley sat next to singing Drakes song. It's been stuck in my head all day long but it's a bop so I have no complaints.

The rest of the class came into the first period and they were already talking about the break-up. Breaking up with someone is hard but when you have a good reason, none of the consequences matter.

I thought I'd have Kiara all to myself, guess not

"I just don't get it, how could you break up with someone so fine."

I rolled my eyes and picked up my pencil writing down my answers. I'm not the only one getting bashed about the break-up, Kiara is too. Social media has been hitting her hard and so has Chelsea. She was even in the shade room after disabling her comments.

"Does anybody need help?" The teacher stood in front of the classroom as Kiara raised her hand. "I'll help her," I said flipping my paper over.

He nodded his head and I signaled Kiara to sit next to me. Everyone was quiet while watching her bring the desk closer. "What do you need help with?" I looked at her and she pointed to the last three questions.

"You gotta use your words." I smiled pushing my hair back. "Can you help with these three."

I chuckled taking her paper and underlining important information. Kiara is smart but if she's struggling then I'll be happy to help

"Okay, now see if that makes the question easier." I went back to my work after she gave me the thumbs up.

Oh don't worry I'm still not cool with Kiara

I passed in my paper just before the bell, I have gym next period and we're doing the mile or something. I hope it's nothing crazy cause I don't have gym clothes.

"Hey, do you have gym clothes?" I grabbed rays arm pulling her aside. "I probably got some shorts in my bag." She snaked her arm around my waist and I sighed.

That's that shit bruh

————

"Get on defense, guard or something!"  Ray pushed me into the game and I sucked my teeth.

We're playing capture the flag and my team is trash. Ray is the only good one but she's not trying, honestly I don't even care for my gym grade cause graduation is next week! I get to start my own business and take in clients without problems.

"That's the bell!" Coach yelled and I jetted to the locker room getting in my stall. I quickly changed out of my gym clothes and pushed passed everyone.