35

Trinity

Monday

"Good morning sunshine," I said stepping into the shower. "Good morning," Ashley yawned sitting on the toilet, we fell asleep earlier than expected.

"How'd you sleep?"  I looked at my feet letting the soapy water run down on me and in the drain. "Barely got any." She groaned loudly making me poke my head out.

I turned the water off and got out, I took one of the towels from the closet and covered myself. Ashley walked past me and loudly groaned getting in bed, she hates Monday morning.

"You're so lazy," I said getting on top of  Ashley, she held my waist as I put my hair in a bun. "You know I hate Monday's."  Ashley sighed loudly while I leaned over.

I leaned over twirling my tongue around her ear lobe. "I hate when you act up," I whispered before kissing her jaw.

I'm nasty like that

"Bruh you play to much." Ashley chuckled softly and bit her lip while I got off her. "Whatever works." I slipped my boxers on letting Ashley go to the bathroom. We play with each other all the time, have we ever had sex? No, nor do we plan on doing that.

I put on my denim cargo shorts that were covered in rips, I lint rolled my black polo shirt and took my phone out the charger. Kiara hasn't texted me and she usually does when I wake up.

Me: good morning
Kiara💕: what? I'm busy
Me: jus saying good morning cause you didn't
Kiara💕: yea whatever
Me: okay
Kiara💕: bye cause your annoying

I sat down on Ashley's bed and sighed as she came out of the bathroom. Kiara's been acting weird lately, one minute she's mean and wants to push me away. Then she decides to be all under me.

"You straight?" Ashley said getting dressed, we matched without noticing but I let it slide.

"I'm coolin but I think we should go." I stood up and took my backpack off the floor. Ashley followed me outside and into my car.

"Graduation coming up." Ashley smiled playfully punching my arm. "You buy your cap yet?" I looked outside the window while other cars passed by.

"Nah Imma get it tomorrow."

We hummed along to 'Mo Money Mo Problems' letting time pass by. I'm letting this whole Kiara situation get to me, her attitude has nothing to do with me.

----

I put my pencil in my pocket and took my books out of my locker. Ashley already left for class but we're meeting during free period. Kiara's giving me the cold shoulder and it's weird cause she's never acted like that.

Yea we saw each other at school but she just walks past me and when we do talk, she's on her phone. You know when you're talking with someone but it goes in one ear and out the other? Well, that's what Kiara's doing to me.

I walked to the first period and sat down in my seat, I gave Kiara a weak smile and she didn't even acknowledge it. I sighed before writing my name on the paper that was passed out.

"You straight?" Ray leaned over and smiled at me.

Her pearly whites

"I'm fine chulo," I said before winking at her, seeing Rays face is exciting. Her teeth are straight after years of braces, her hair is wonderful.