6

Kiara

I signed my name onto people's folders or whatever they gave me. There's a couple of girls I got my eyes on at the moment.

"Do you like it here?" Chelsea asked putting her hand on my shoulder. "Yea I like it," I smirked as she jumped up and down. "I got you some tea during your performance." She smiled pushing a cup against me.

"Ight imma catch you." I patted her back letting her walk off.

"Hi I'm T-Trinity and um I was w-wondering-"

"Mamas take a deep breath." I gave her a toothy grinned watching her regain herself.

"Sorry, I'm just really excited." She smiled flipping her hair. I sipped my tea but spit it out. I know damn well Chelsea didn't just try to give me that hot ass thing.

"You just spit on me!" She screamed wiping her face storming off. "I ain't mean to do that." I pouted watching her walk away.

"Kiara what did you do?" Chelsea hit me in the back of my head. "No it was by accident the tea was hot and I spit it out." I threw my hands in surrender.

"You need to find her and say sorry." Chelsea pointed to the gymnasium doors. It's Chelsea's fault she should've never given me the tea. The girl. I forget her name but she's cute and short, her teeth are white.

"Go look for her they said. How am I supposed to look for her if I don't even know where to go." I moaned opening classroom doors.

She's so cute when she's upset. She could be so mad but she'll talk to you in the calmest voice. That's not the point of the situation.

"Let's try this again. I'm Trinity nice to fucking meet you." She put her hand waiting for me to shake it.

"I'm Kiara and I'd like for you not to cuss at me." I shook her hand as she rolled her eyes. "Aye bitch shut up." Trinity let go of my hand and walked away.

"Mamas don't treat me like that," I smirked putting my hands on her waist pulling her back. "Why are you touching me?" She said bluntly putting her hands on mine.

"You gone be my shorty one day just to let you know." I smiled as she giggled. "That's cute you think we're gonna be something." She slid my hands off her.

"Cause we are." I put my hands in my pocket.

"Hey, maybe something happens." She kissed my cheek making me smile.

A kiss on the cheek? Not even a peck on the lips! I'll take what I can get but one-day imma get the whole smooch and everything.

Trinity

"Man she's playing with me." I laid my head on Ashley's shoulder. "Maybe." She took a hit from the blunt before passing it to me.

"She's so cute up close I just wanted to swallow her face." I smiled tapping the ashes of the blunt. "Ain't that her right there?" Ashley pointed to Kiara across the street.

"She's coming over! How do I look?" I held the blunt in my mouth and tied up my hair. "You look fine now give me my shit." Ashley smiled snatching the blunt from me.

"Wassup ma." Kiara sat down next to me. "Nothing just coolin." I smiled as she wrapped her arm around me.

Oh shit she's doing it again

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over after school." She scratched the back of her head.

I choked on my words until Ashley hit me on my back. Is this really happening to me right now?

"She would love to," Ashley spoke throwing away what was left of the blunt. "Really? Great just give me your phone and I'll put my number in." Kiara smiled taking my phone.

Oh my goodness gracious! This is really happening to me.

"0234." I watched as she typed in my passcode.

"Stop drooling." Ashley wiped my mouth then wiped my saliva on me. "Close your mouth ma. A bug might fly in." Kiara chuckled putting my phone in my lap.

"I'll text you later."

She pointed to her cheek telling me to kiss her. I giggled quickly kissing her cheek.

"Bye mamas."

I blushed as she walked away. I was happy until Ray came and sat down next to me. "Imma catch you later T." Ashley gave me dap and pulled up her pants.

The free period is almost over which means  Ray doesn't have enough time to talk to me. "I don't want you talking to that girl." Ray looked at me rubbing her thighs up and down.

"Ooo I love when you talk to me like that." I bit my lip before nudging her arm.

"I'm not playing with you."

"Yeah, you playing with this pussy." I slapped my knee and threw my bag over my shoulder.

"Next time I catch you talking to her I'm fucking you up." She spat as I got up dusting off my pants. "I'm shaking in my big girl boxers." I rolled my eyes giving her the finger.

Once I start messing with someone else don't try to control me. Don't try to give me your attention as if I want it. Ray won't let me go man but I let her go a long time ago.

I know I'm cute but once I move one there's no point in trying to get me back.

Ooooooo

Kiara and Trinity starting to talk
Ray getting crazy already
Kiara invited T to her brib
I love Chelsea nbs
I like dis new version of the story