14

Tuesday
Trinity

I laid on top of Kiara with her arm around my waist. Sometimes we sleep together or one of us gets in each other's bed in the middle of the night.

After school we did our homework together since someone didn't know what to do in math. Me and Kiara both have a failing class this semester, I suck at French and Kiara's terrible at math.

We help each other if we really need it and I really need it. Most the times I don't listen to what she's saying, I just listen to the accent she gets when helping me. I help Kiara with math but she doesn't listen, she pays attention to what I'm wearing or how I'm "exposing" myself to her.

"Baby get up." I kissed the side of her face as she groaned softly.

"Why are you up so early?" Kiara opened her eyes rubbing her hands on my body.

"If I don't get up your not gonna get up." I said kissing down her neck. I'm very touchy if you haven't noticed.

"I'm definitely not getting up if you kissing all up on me." She smiled as I sat in her lap with my legs on each side.

"This how you end up getting fucked." Kiara smirked closing her eyes yet again.

"Oh you just mad cause I won't let you fuck." I got off her and stripped out of my clothes throwing them in the laundry bin.

"Good cause I'll fuck your shit up." She slapped my ass before I wrapped my towel around me.

"I'll be the judge of that."

"There's nothing to judge cause you won't let me fuck." Kiara mumbled turning on her side facing me.

"Oh fuck you." I kissed my teeth waiting to hear her slick remark.

"I know you wanna fuck me."

I gave her the finger before leaving her room to use the bathroom. I don't have sex with just anyone who walks by me, it takes time for me to think if I really want this person to touch me.

It took me a whole year to figure out if I wanted to have sex with Ray but once I made my choice, we had sex whenever we saw each other but I'm not like that anymore. My body count is very low and if I didn't count Ray my count would be 0.

Ray was my first time and she was so damn nervous! She asked me questions like "are you okay?" "Do you want me to stop?"

But at some point she stopped asking questions and started beating my shit up. I don't count Ray as one of my bodies not out of spite but because... yea I don't have a reason

I brushed my teeth while I was in the shower. I sighed cause Kiara was still in bed as if we don't have to leave soon. I dropped my towel on the floor walking over it.

Doesn't matter if you miss the beginning of school.

I shrugged putting on underwear and a tube top. I find these very comfortable but not comfortable enough to wear it out in public.

I had already put lotion on so I just got back in bed. I put my thigh on Kiara and she had grabbed onto it.

"You look good naked." Kiara said rubbing my thigh up and down.

"Such a pervert." I smiled pushing her hand back to where it was.

"What? I'm not doing anything." She brought her hand to my womanhood and I put it back on my thigh.

"You know what your doing." I pushed my hair back while she did this little thing with her fingers on my thigh.

"I'll stop if you want me to."