Chapter 29

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!!

Louis's POV ;

"Bye guys." Michael said.

"Good luck." Calum said.

"Byeee." Ashton waved.

"See ya next time!" Luke ran around the room.

They are some weird lads.. but they are the best.

"Byeee." We all yelled.

As we exit, I saw a jewelry store. I was thinking, it's been a long time. I'm ready.. I think Eleanor is ready.. the fans are gonna have to accept it. They have to know that I truly love Eleanor. It's about time.

"Guys.." I said as Liam started driving.

"Yeah?" they said in unison.

"I'm ready.." I whispered. "I want to live my life with Eleanor. I'm ready to do it."

They all look at me and their faces lit up.

"Let's go find us a ring lads!" Zayn and Liam yelled.

~~~

After searching for the right size and ring, I finally had it. It was a simple yet exotic diamond ring. Smaller diamonds surrounds the ring as they come up towards a diamond heart in the middle.

"Here you go sir." The woman smiled at me as she handed me the ring in the box.

"Thank you." I smiled widely.

I just need the right time to propose. A romantic time. A perfect time.

We all headed back to the house and heard the girls giggling and talking.

I look at Eleanor. Just the look of her makes me excited and nervous at the same time. I can't believe I might actually do this.. I was going to propose to her. But when ?

Eleanor's POV ;

"Alright. Night guys." I said as I give Loki one last hug and set the cutie down.

We were sleeping over at the lad's house. It was one of those nice sleepovers and socialize things.

"Eleanor, love. Have you ever thought of getting married..?" Louis asked quietly as he tighten his grip around my waist.

"Well I'm not quite sure. Do you want to get marry ?" I asked him. I love him. I truly do. But I don't know if it'll affect the fans even more. What if they start hating even stronger? What if we have a child and they start hating the precious baby?

"One day." He answered. I could see him smiling even though my back was against him.

"Then we'll get marry one day." I smiled.

"Promise?" he whispered in my ear.

With chills running down my spine, and using up all the energy I have left, I manage to whisper back.

"Promise.."

~~~~~~

So I just wanted to inform you that sadly, the book is almost coming to an end. :(

I enjoyed writing for you guys and I can't say how much I'm thankful for even having 10 reads, let alone 6k+.

Thanks for all the support.

And to Camila and Liv ; I hope you guys enjoyed taking part in the story ! (: There will be more to it !

ALSO. I WILL POSTPONE THIS STORY FOR AT LEAST A MONTH.

No questions ask please. I just need time to write more chapters and think of ideas. Luckily, summer break is almost here for me so hang tight !

Xx

~Angie