Chapter 25

I thanked the nurse. At least it's minor.. I mean I can still travel around and all that..

"El!" Harry's voice came. He walked towards me with a bag of Starbucks.

He led me back into the room and sat down beside me.

"I got you your favorite. Carmel Frappe and a Chocolate muffin." He said setting the food for me.

"Thanks Harry." I gave him a side hug and ate my delicious food.

"Where's Louis...?" I said, head down.

"Uhh.. he uhm.. went to Manchester.." He mumbled.

"What?!?! Why?!?" I yelled astonished.

"You were suppose to go but I guess you changed your mind and he went to find you." He said.

I sighed. I now know what I have to do. I have to find him.. I'll start tomorrow.

I don't wanna tell the boys and Dani. They'll just hold me back until I'm fully recovered and I don't care about that anymore. All I need is him.. All I need is Louis.

Liam's POV ; 

"What??? You mean to tell me that I traveled here for nothing..? And El is in the hospital..?" Louis's voice said.

"Yeah.. sorta. Well El has minor alcohol poisoning but she's fine. She's in our hotel room resting." I reply.

"Oh okay.. I'm coming. I should be there tomorrow afternoon." Lou replied.

We say our goodbyes and hung up.

"Such a lovely way to spend the end of tour eh?" Dani whispered as I lay down next to her.

"Yeah.. definitely let's get some rest. Hopefully we will all be together in one place tomorrow." I kiss her forehead.

~~~

Eleanor's POV ; 

I packed, I checked out, and I'm boarding the plane. Hopefully I'll see Louis again..

Louis POV ; ( 2 hours later ) 

I'm on the plane and ready. I'm so excited to see my love again. I wish I could just hold her tight and tell her that everything will be alright..

~~~~

You probably hate me right now for doing this. Lol, I'm sorry but it's how it is. Life is life. I mean, nothing is fair right ? Also, sorry for the short chappie !

Let's just hope they will meet in time...<3

Xoxo

~Angie