Chapter 22

Hey guys !!! This chapter is for @Camilajgu26. She asked to be Nialler's so I granted her wish !(:

~~~~~

Niall's POV ;

We were searching for Louis. We had to cancel the concert early, said thank you and sorry and when we did, we head right back stage. Harry searched the dressing rooms. Zayn and Dani searched the stadium. Liam searched the control room for the stage and everything and I searched outside.

Most fans walked home but I decided to be quite just in case. But that didn't work out.

"Ouch." A girl's voice said.

"Oh uhm.. sorry.." I said, scared if She might scream.

"Oh uhm.. it's okay." She looked up. I was prepared for her to scream my name but when it didn't, I open my eyes.

"Are you okay.. Niall..?" She asked. I looked at her a little more clearly. She seems like she's 19. Also, She looks about 5'4-5'5 and she has the perfect body of a dancer. Her skin is tan, she looks Latin. I also noticed small flying bird tattoos on her wrist that said "Freedom." She has waist-length, dark brown wavy hair and her beautiful shining chocolate brown eyes got me trapped. She was so natural. No make-up or anything.. she was absolutely beautiful. I instantly fell in love with her..

I think I found my princess..

But.. what if she doesn't like me? What if she ends up falling for one of my other mates..?

"Uhm... Niall?" she snapped me out of my trance.

"Huh..? Oh.. yeah. I'm uh.. fine. Thanks." I said nervously, blushing.

"Okay." She smiled shyly. "Well uhm.. what happened to Louis..?"

I guess she just saw out concert. Who knew, my princess is a directioner. But I couldn't tell her that I fell in love with her! She could think I'm crazy.. love at first sight.. does she even believe in that..?

"Oh.. uhm I don't really know. Something triggered him I guess." I lied. I still can't trust her so I can't tell her that El left. It's Louis's business anyways. He'll tell her if he wants.

"Oh.. well I saw him got into a car. I didn't wanna yell cause I figured you guys are tired of running and all that." She laughed cutely. I laughed with her. I'm glad she didn't yell in my face.

"Thanks. A lot. We don't get that often. I think I know where he is. Uhm.. I'm sorry but what's your name..?" I asked timidly.

"Camila. Camila Garcia." She answered. I nodded.

"Can I uh.. have your number?" I blushed.

"Sure." She answered. She was sweet.

"Uhm I'll call you yeah?" I said.

"Sure." She answered as she smiled. Gosh her smile was perfect.. "Well. I guess I'll see you around." she said as she head her way. I frown a bit when she left. I'll make sure to call her.

"Hey. I couldn't find him anywhere." Zayn said as he approached me.

"Me either." Harry came. Liam and Dani just agreed with them.

"Well I think I know where he is.." I said as we got back into the limo.

"Hotel please." I said.

~~~~

Louis's POV ;

"Louis? Please don't cry. Sweetie? I'm right here." I heard Eleanor's voice. I quickly shot my head up.

Nothing.. was I going crazy? Am I hallucinating?

"Louis.." Her voice faded. I ignored it, crying even harder.

"Lou?" I heard Liam's voice through the bathroom door. I didn't care if they found me.

The door barged open and the stared at me in shock as I cried on the bathroom floor.

"Oh Louis..." Danielle's eyes soften as possible as it can. "I know you miss her.. She'll come through. Trust me.."

I nodded and got ready for bed. I slept by myself.

In the warm room but the bed seemed bigger.. it was cold. Not only did she left, but she took the warmth of her company with her..

~~~

VOTE !

SHARE !

ADD !

COMMENT !

~Angie

Xoxo