Chapter 16

Zayn's POV ;

After Eleanor had fainted, we all took a rush to the nearest hospital. She was shortly released after and we went back to the hotel, packing up our stuff because we had to leave New York tomorrow.

I made my way down to Eleanor and Danielle's room cause that's where they all were.

I open the door and all eyes were on me. They gave me a slight genuine smile and I return one back. I saw that Eleanor was asleep and Louis was right next to her, looking down at her.

This is what we get for being so famous...

"Are you okay, mate ?" I asked Louis as I approached him.

"Yeah..." He dragged out. I knew he didn't want to talk so I left him.. I don't wanna make this worst or hard for him, as you can see, he already had enough.

Liam's POV ;

"What are we gonna do..?" Harry whispered as Zayn approached us.

"I don't know but right now, we can't tell anyone. Not even Paul unless this gets out of hand." I replied.

"Hasn't it already..?" Danielle said looking down. She hated seeing her best friend sad. I don't blame her. I do to.

"Well.. as if now, we can continue with the tour.. that's our only option. Maybe try having some fun, getting her mind of things ?" Niall said. We all nodded our heads.

"Yeah, she was having fun and actually smiling at the club last couple nights. Plus, it's not like we could drop her back home. We all saw what she's capable of with a knife in her hand. Also, Danielle would probably be stuck at dance practice." Zayn soon replied.

We all agreed with our decisions. We had one goal in mind.

And that was too protect Elounor.

~~~

Eleanor's POV ;

I woke up in Louis's strong arms. I pried it off of me and all of a sudden, the warmth was taken away from both of us.

I looked all around me and the boys were all spread out in the living room. Dani and Liam shared the other bed.

I head for the bathroom flood all my memories away.

The last thing I remembered was screamings and my sight getting darker and darker. I shut my eyes and was opened by a pound on the door.

"Eleanor...?" I heard a husky voice.

"Just a second." I mumbled though I don't know if he heard me.

I got dressed and I unlock the door. It's always me and Harry to wake up first isn't it?

I saw him snoring slightly against the wall. I sighed and gave out a slight giggle. This time, instead of poking him, I decided to tickle him.

"Hehe. Stop." He tried to slap my hand away. His eyes were still closed and the material of his shirt was very thin, making it easier for my small hands to tickle him.

"Stoopp" He laughed. By now, his eyes were shut tightly as his laugh goes booming through the whole room.

I stopped and tried to contain my laughter. He gave me a playful glare as he enter the bathroom. I heard him chuckle and then, I decided I burst out laughing.

The others groaned and zombie walked back to their bedrooms, Dani, went to Liam's room and borrowed his bathroom.

"Uhm.. got and extra toothbrush ?" Harry peeked out the door just as I was about to walk away.

"Left cabinet of the mirror." I smiled. You may not think so but me and Harry were probably the bestest best friends out of the group, besides Dani of course, when I started to go out with Louis.

Me and Harry clicked on very well. Since we both got involve all of this drama with the fans. He understood me and I understood him.

I smiled at that thought. Today, we get on the plane so as soon as everyone's ready, we're off to a new place. Canada? I think?

I walked to the snoring Louis and begin to leave kisses all over his face and neck.

He smiled, pretending to sleep so I could continue.

"Not this time." I Giggled as I slapped his chest.

He woke up and pouted, kissing my temple and headed towards the bathroom.

We headed out of the building safely but there was still the airport..

Once we arrived the airport.. the fans attacked us.

"Shit." I heard both Louis and Harry mumbled besides me.

I slowly stepped out of the car, preparing for the comments.

Or so I thought I was prepared..