Chapter 12

Eleanor's POV:

I woke up and untangled myself from Louis. I head to the bathroom and got ready for a new day.

I stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself...

Scenes from yesterday replayed and flashed back in my mind. Tears began to silently make their way down my cheek.

I slowly unwrapped the piece of cloth off my arm and stare at my scars. I feel unlike a model. So imperfect and ugly.. I have so many doubts about myself. I don't think Louis deserves me. He's an amazing person and I hope he's not too attached to me. But yet again, I'm afraid it's too late for me detached from him. I hope he finds the right and perfect girl for him that's not like me, stupid, ugly, doubtful. He deserves so much more than this..

"Eleanor ?" Louis knocked on the door.

"One Moment !" I answered as I wipe my tears and wrap my arm up again.

I open the door to find him smiling and wrapping me in a hug. He's so sweet and caring..

~~~

I ate my breakfast at the bar and head back upstairs again into me and Danielle's room.

I open the bathroom door and saw they replaced the damage and mess I made.

I don't know what's wrong with me.. it's just sometimes you get those days where you just wanna take all the pain away from this world, even if it means being gone forever..

I return to Louis's room and I hear him and the boys singing while Niall strums the guitar.

Liam:
So your friend's been telling me
You've been sleeping with my sweater
And that you can't stop missing me
Bet my friend's been telling you
I'm not doing much better
'Cause I'm missing half of me

Zayn:
And being here without you
Is like I'm waking up to
Only half a blue sky
Kinda there- but not quite
I'm walking 'round with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man- at best
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do
I'm half a heart without you

Louis:
Forget all we said that night
No, it doesn't even matter
'Cause we both got split in two

Zayn:
If you could spare an hour or so
We'll go for lunch down by the river
We can really talk it through

Harry and Louis:
And being here without you
Is like I'm waking up to

Harry and Niall:
Only half a blue sky
Kinda there- but not quite
I'm walking 'round with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man- at best
With half an arrow in my chest
'cause I miss everything we do
I'm half a heart without you
Half a heart without you
I'm half a heart without you

Niall:
Though I try to getcha outta my head
The truth is I got lost without you
Since then I've been waking up to

All:
Only half a blue sky
Kinda there- but not quite
I'm walking 'round with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man- at best
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do
I'm half a heart without you
Without you
Without you
Half a heart without you
Without you
Without you

Harry:
I'm half a heart without you.

I enter silently and sat beside Dani who is smiling at me.

I smile back and listened to the wonderful music which is now probably my second favorite song..

While listening to this song, I can imagine pictures of me and Louis in a slide show, smiling, crying, comforting, laughing, fighting, photo shoots, sleeping, loving each other.

I think Danielle is thinking the same with Liam cause she's smiling widely. I think this song is really adorable and lovely.

"How you like the new song?" Louis asks me as he comes and hugs me while Liam goes to Dani and the rest went to the kitchen.

"I absolutely love it. Every time I listen to it, I'll think of you, our good times and bad." I smile brightly.

"Me too.. I can still imagine us laughing and making weird faces." He made a funny face which made me giggle.

"C'mon. Let's eat." He said while dragging me to the kitchen to see that the rest of the boys were already starting to make lunch.

I won't forget that song. I mean, it says the truth.

I'm only Half a Heart without Louis..

~~~~~

Heyy guys ! ^.^

Well, that song, Half a Heart, is probably one of my favorite songs. I mean, their whole album is my favorite songs. Lol.

I thought I made this chapter to give out some feels and make you guys cry Liam a river so lol yeah, just let the tears fall down as oh imagine Elounor, Payzer, and Zerrie cute/sad moments flash through your minds, making you smile and cry.

(: