Chapter 6

Eleanor's POV: (Recap)

Once we were in the airport, flashes of camera and screaming fans everywhere.. Looks like I'm gonna have to deal with this again..

~~~~

"Eleanor! Is it true that you despise Harry?"

"What? No!" I shouted.

"Louis! Is it true that you're cheating on Eleanor?"

"Never! I love her too much!" He shouted

"Harry! Is it true that you wanted Elounor to break?"

"No! I would never ruin my best mate's happiness!" Harry shouted back.

I swear, these rumors are unbelievable!

As we approached further, away from the photographers and media, we enter the fans stage. Please let me through this.

The boys and Dani looked over to me and gave me an assured look. I gave them a weak smile and head through. 

"Eleanor, you pig!

Eleanor's a bitch!

Eleanor's a whore!

Eleanor's a slut!

Larry Stylinson Forever!

Boo Eleanor!"

I breathe heavily, trying my best not to cry until I saw a sign and a girl's voice that standed out.

"I love you Eleanor! You don't deserve this hate!" She yelled.

Her sign said, "She's Perfect<3 She doesn't deserve this. She's only Human." and It had pictures of me and Louis. I smiled and walk over to her and said thank you and I signed her arm. She had the biggest smile on and I giggled at her expressions. I hugged her tighly and return to Louis who saw me and had a huge smile too. 

Sometimes, little things can just make your day..

~~~

Hey(: How's it going so far? Comment, votee, share, etc. (: If you wanna talk to me, I'm free on wattpad, Facebook, twitter, instagram, and Kik(:

Twitter- Its_AngieXx

Instagram- Its_AngieXx

Kik- Its_AngieXx

XD My signiture is "Its_AngieXx"

Lol Bye lovelies(: <3 Mwah. :*

Xxxx

Xoxo

~Angie