Chapter 20

Eleanor's POV ;

"This is cute! Don't ya think?" Dani held up a floral dress. Yes, we are shopping again. I love shopping but we're gonna run out of money soon!

"Don't you already have one like that..?" I said, raising a brow.

"Oh.. yeah." She giggled and put it back. I giggled.

"We are officially hitting every shopping store in every place we visit are we..?" I asked.

"Yup." She said popping the 'p'. I chuckled at her. Yup, we're officially going broke.. Eh, if you can't fight it, might as well join it.

I picked up a nice shirt. It was lacey and flowery. It's perfect with my demin jacket!

"I'm gonna go try on this one!" I shout to Dani. She mumbled an 'ok' as she browsed through the rack of dresses. I giggled and head my way.

~~~

We head back to the hotel and it was swarming with fans.

Woah okay.. we saw the boys head out for their stadium visit/ practice before the concert tomorrow.

Suddenly, both me and Dani got a text.

" From: My LouBoo<3

You guys can't enter the building, follow us to the stadium. Love you. X 💕😘

To: My LouBoo<3

Mmkay.. See you there. Love you too. X "

I looked to Dani and she nodded. Guess she had the same text from Liam or one of the other boys.

We followed the limo and I looked out the window while Dani's driving. I look at the screaming fans, the signs, the shoutings, the chantings. All about me..

I frowned and looked forward, emotionless again.

~~~

Danielle's POV ;

We enter the building and I smile widely as Liam approached me.

"How's she doing?" He smiled. We made it a goal to protect Eleanor.

"She was fine but I think it was the fans back at the hotel that made her switch moods.." I frowned and he frowned back.

"Oh.. we'll keep trying. " He kissed my forehead and went off to the stage with the others.

I look over at her and she looked towards the stage, no emotion could be told.

~~~

Louis's POV ;

Liam came back with a concern look on his face. I frowned, knowing it was the fans. I looked over towards the others and their face was dull.

Why can't the fans just stop..? Why can't they see that I love her to death?

I look at her and she just look at us, the stage, the surrounding with an emotionless face. I was on the verge of crying.

"It's ok, mate. We'll figure a way out, I hope.." Harry pat me on the back.

"I hope so too.." I sniff.

After practice, we went back to the hotel. This time, it was packed. The fans are bigger than ever.

I searched for Eleanor and I couldn't find her. I saw Dani walked into the crowd and people started to yell her name for autographs or pictures.

I soon heard some comments..

"ELEANOR'S A CUNT!!" That's what caught my attention. I look towards the crowd and saw Eleanor pushing her way through.. emotionlessly.

She didn't cry, or whimper, or yelled back, or even respond to those kind fans. She just pushed through..

Eleanor's POV ;

I just pushed through. I didn't care. This is just bullshit.

I hate life. I hate this. I hate being targeted. They want me and Louis apart? Fine. That's what they'll get!

I was tired. I kept thinking "I'm sorry Louis. I really am. I hope you find a person you deserve. Someone who's worth it. Someone who doesn't go through the same problem as me.."

Just thinking about the break up, makes me go back to crying. I'm can't really be doing this can I? I have to. Louis's tired of hearing all this shit and I sure am too. Harry agrees.. this is for the best..

I set my stuff down and changed into my pajamas. I logged onto my laptop and ordered my tickets back to London, Manchester.

I got up and packed my stuff. I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Louis doesn't need this. He doesn't need me.

"Eleanor..? What are you doing?" Lou entered the room.

"Louis.. we're.. I'm... I'm sorry but we're done.. for now." I sniffed. His eyes froze. He walked over to me and looked down at me. He lifted my chin up, I could see the pain and tears in his eyes.

"W-why..? I-Is it me? D-did I do something wrong? P-please tell me, baby. Please don't go." It hurts me to see him like this. But this is for the best of him.

"I'm sorry.. you don't deserve me. Pleas understand. Find someone who's worth your time. Find someone who's not as hated as me.." I told him, breaking my own heart apart.

"Please don't do this.." He whispered, holding my hands.

"I have to.. for you.." I whispered back.

He didn't argue. He was speechless..

"When..?" He asked, already knowing.

"Tomorrow morning.. I'm going back."

"Please..? Sleep with me one last time.." He whispered and begged. I nodded slowly before getting into bed with him.

He wrapped me in his arms and I nuzzle in his chest, our legs intertwining.

Starting tomorrow.. I won't feel his warm body beside me when I wake up anymore. I won't see his irresistible eyes. I won't hear his beautiful laugh. I won't be able to kiss his sweet lips. I won't be able to hear his adorable voice in real life. I won't be able to see the others and have a good time with them..

Most importantly...

I won't be able to see his lovely self or spend every perfect moment with him..