Accept or Decline
Call Accepted

Harryboey❤
Hey

EiraBira
*in the best Joker voice possible*
Hey, why so serious?

Harryboey❤
*laughs*
Oh, you never fail to make me laugh.

EiraBira
So, what happened?

Harryboey❤
Flashback

Hardik went home to be ambushed by Ananya sitting on the sofa, all dressed up.

"Hey?" He asked, puzzled. "What are you doing here?"

Ananya raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, not that I mind you being here -" He nervously laughed. "But I didn't forget anything, did I?"

She relaxed her features and laughed, getting up from the sofa.

"No, no." She giggled. "I actually forgot, we have to go for a dinner with my boss." She said, pulling him closer by the lapels of his jacket. "And he really wanted to meet you." She kissed him softly on the cheek.

"So, please please help me?" She pleaded, stepping back. "I know you must be so tired, but it's my job." She pouted.

"Um, I - I need to talk to you." He said nervously, looking around.

"Aare, we can have all the words you want but we have to go." She said, going back to the sofa and getting her clutch and shimmying back.

"Come on." She whispered. "Please?"

"Okay, fine." He said and she smiled. "I'll wear something nice." He said, walking towards the room.

"Love you!" Ananya shouted.

EiraBira
So, summing it up, you didn't tell her?

Harryboey❤
Uh - *nervously laughed* no?

EiraBira
That's fine. When I get married to Neal, then you can tell her.

Harryboey❤
What? When did the marriage plot come?

EiraBira
*laughs*
Aare, it was some rubbish Neal was sprouting. He thinks we should marry because of our parents. I told him, well tried to tell him no. I couldn't even tell him about us, he was so forceful.

Harryboey❤
Don't give me a heart attack, Eira!

EiraBira
*laughs*
Aw, I would never!

Harryboey❤
Dammit, I'll try tomorrow.
Waise, can we meet?

EiraBira
No darling, there's some function that I've to attend tomorrow. My mother was looking at me with a confused face when  I said no. I wonder why?

Harryboey❤
I'll be missing you

EiraBira
I'll be missing you too! Love you, muah!

Harryboey❤
Sweet dreams, baby. I love you too.

It's such a cutesy chapter, I knooow!

For Neal's character, I really don't know who to choose. I mean, he's savage plus that very excited male best friend that you've got to have. So it's a debate right now. But I do have two people in mind.

Either Sushant Singh Rajput

Or

Alex Pettyfer

So, you can choose who's Neal OR please tell me who do YOU see Neal as😀