First Note

As each and one of us needs to hear what lies within our hearts. When we were conceived by our mothers, they hear only but our heartbeat. Every thing starts at a simple beat. 

Just as like the friendship of Chelsea Sta.Maria and Ethan Magbanua. They were just kids running in the streets, like the ordinary kids do. But with a simple bump, their hearts stopped as time froze and their first meeting had happened. Both were oblivious children who just love to play around. Yet as that moment froze, it went back to motion.

"3.....2.......1....... Happy New Year!!!", fireworks went out exploding. Both were astonished as the bright lights amazed all those who were watching. For an inexplicable reason, Ethan held her hand and said, "I want to see this before I close my eyes for good."

For a young boy, it was extremely weird for him to say that. But Chelsea smiled and they had to introduce each other.

"Chin!!! Chin, anak!", screamed from afar as Chelsea turns her head. "Mama ko 'yun ah.", she said.
"Bem! Baby Bem? Where are you son?", yelled a man from behind. "Son! Here you are.", the man said as he grabbed Ethan up and carried him on his arm.

"Papa, that is Chelsea. My amiga.", said Ethan. (A/N: Ethan's mother is a Spanish and his father was Filipino-American. Which explains his knowledge in Spanish.

"Oh, you have a friend now. That's good.", said his father.
"Chin, anak. Halika na. Oh, Mr. Magbanua. Nice to meet you.", said Chelsea's mother.
"Yes, Mrs. Sta. Maria. Happy New Year! Seems like our children are friends."

And there sets, the FIRST NOTE.