Chapter 6: Strong Powa Thank You

SKIP TO BTS' HOUSE

Taehyung's POV

We all remained silent. Dani seemed annoyed with everyone. Who can blame her though; the entire time we were all clinging to her except for Eomma Jin and Namjoon Hyung who disappeared into the kitchen.

No one dared to ask anything and no one spoke. It wasn't an awkward silence though, it felt like it was much needed.

J-Hope was silently crying while back hugging Dani as we all sat in the living room. Jimin stood up and began shouting,

"WAE Dani?!?! Wae did you do this too us all?! You've changed each of us and now you're leaving!"

Dani didn't seem shocked, "I didn't change anything. Sit down short one."

Jimin wasn't done with her, "J-Hope is crying!!! He's the bubbly one! Jungkook talked to a girl without being scared! Namjoon punched someone, Suga didn't punch anyone. Taehyung is QUIET. Jin is in the kitchen but isn't cooking. And I stopped hitting on Kookie!!"

Everyone stared around at the rest of us in shock. She really did change us. Oh my god. Jimin stopped hitting on Kookie?! She's a miracle worker!!

Dani spoke quietly and calmly to Jimin trying to ease him, "Jimin-" she hesitated and her eyes dashed to the ground then back to him, "I should just go now if that's how you all feel."

She stood up and we all tackled her. I was the quickest to react and ended up directly on top of her as she fell onto her back. The other four landed on me as I tried to keep our massive weight off of her fragile frame.

Everyone shouted apologies at her as Eomma Jin and Namjoon Hyung came back in. They saw us and just watched. Jin cleared his throat and everyone got up except me. I clung to her with my arms and legs wrapped around her while we lay there. My legs were around her knees and my arms were wrapped around her back with my head on her collarbone.

Namjoon Hyung chuckled and I heard the clicking sound of a camera. I jumped up and saw him holding his phone towards us. Dani stayed on the ground,

"Namjoon Oppa, send that to me."

I choked on my own spit and stumbled to the couch. Everyone laughed at how flustered I was as I tried to control myself.

Dani's POV

I closed my eyes after Tae got off of me and felt my phone buzz. I shot my hand upward doing a thumbs up to Namjoon.

"I didn't send it yet, I thought you were joking..."

My eyes flew open as I whipped out my phone and stared at the screen. 7:00 pm. SHOOT IM GOING TO BE LATE!

I sprinted upstairs and changed for practice. I knew the guys would lecture me if they knew and yell at me for over exerting myself....so I went out the window. I clung to the tree for dear life as I shimmied down to gonto volleyball practice.

I ran the whole way there and put on my court shoes and knee pads. I'm the libero of our schools volleyball team since I'm so short. Despite my height, I have an amazing vertical and sometimes play right front as a hitter. SOMETIMES.

Practice began and we all ran to our spots. The outside killed the ball to the ten foot line and I dove, barely getting my hand under it to pancake it up.

I sprang up and ran to my spot again, ready for the next hit.

Practice was almost over and I was sweating like crazy. Our middle and outside went up for a block and it shanked off their hands. I ran completely off the court and swung my platform to get it back into play. The ball went to the middle of the court as I crashed into the back wall. (A/N: if any other volleyball players are reading this.. please tell me I'm not the only one who has done this😂😂)

My team got the point and coach ended practice. I went back to the team for a cheer and when I turned around to get my bag....they were all there.

I gulped as all of BTS glared at me with disapproval. My eyes dashed away as I opened and closed my mouth twice. I walked away from them to grab my bag and take off my court shoes and sweaty knee pads. The girls on my team were talking about them.

"Omo, Jimin looks so sexy when he's mad."
"Are any of them single?"
"Not for long, I'm going for Jungkook."
"Good luck Unnie."
"Guys J-Hope is staring at me, ugh. So cute."
"Michyeoseo?! He's staring at ME!"
"Girls relax. There's plenty of cuties to go around."
"Why did I have to accept Habin's confession yesterdayyyy?! I could be flirting with Taehyung right now!"
"Dani what do you think of them? Have any of them caught your eye?"

I looked up at the girl who asked me, "Ani. Not even one."

They all seemed offended that their "Oppa" didn't suit my taste so I quickly saved myself, "Don't get me wrong. They're cute and all. I just don't have a crush on any of them."

Satisfied, they all stood up and grabbed their bags as BTS stood as well. The guys walked towards the team and most squealed with excitement. They pushed past the girls and they all seemed let down as they came towards me.

Jin grabbed my bag from my hands and Namjoon grabbed me.

"Yah! Put me down Oppa!!" I screamed as Namjoon threw me over his shoulder. My torso hung down his back while my legs hung down in the front.

Before we were even out of the gym, Jimin objected, "Hyung! You're gonna break the cutie! Give her to me."

I felt myself being shifted and soon realized Jimin was carrying me now. Hands wrapped around my waist as I was taken AGAIN!

"Michyeoseo? You're too short. She will be dragging on the ground," the deep voice and increased distance between me and the ground made me assume Tae had me now.

I rolled my eyes at the constant switch of people but remained with Tae Oppa. They carried me in silence and I couldn't take it anymore,

"Guys someone say something. I'm not dead yet, unlike the energy here. Let's have a conversation and laugh, like old times."

Jin spoke immediately after I stopped, "That's the problem. Everything is different now..."

That's IT!! I shoved away from Tae and slid down his front before I marched over to Jin.

"SHUT UP!!!! Has it ever occurred to you guys why I never told you?!" Namjoon and Suga already knew so they watched the others and their expressions. "I never told you because I didn't want anything to change! I didn't want to be treated like glass and placed in bubble wrap! I'm not fragile but I am leaving. If you want to keep me happy then don't change the way you treat me! I'm still going to school because I don't want to be treated differently. I'm still going to go to practices because I love what I do! I want to have a normal life no mater how short it is!"

Suga's POV

Dani was on the brink of tears as she lectured us all. I already knew so it didn't phase me at first. The fact that she didn't want our pity is what proved to me how strong she really was. She was a fighter and we all knew it. We didn't know why she continued to fight so hard for so long, but she did.

Everyone was dead silent so I asked her what was on my mind, "Why do you fight so hard?"

She didn't seem shocked as her ready eyes turned to me. A single tear slipped down her face as she looked at each member individually, "Because of you. You are all why I fight."

////////////////////////////
Hey guys!! Author-nim here. Please don't be a silent reader! I love seeing what you guys have to say and I'll do my best to respond. Thank you so much for 100+ reads already!! Love u all so much!!

I have a question that I was thinking about earlier:::
Who do you ship Dani with the most?

Also, who is ur Bias and bias wrecker??

-Margo👅✌🏻