Ten

Annabelle's POV

After an hour of getting ready, (which consisted of changing into my outfit -a white crop top, and black high waisted jeans- putting on makeup and straightening my hair) I was ready to go. I slipped on my black heels and made sure I had my ID, license, cash and my phone in my little hand bag that slung over my shoulder and hung low just above my hip.

"Caspar, Joe! It's almost 3:45pm!" I yelled. Joe walked up, looking handsome as ever. Wearing a black shirt, with black pants. His hair was slicked up and he had dress shoes on. "Looking good" he mumbled as he walked past me to grab something off of the kitchen counter.

"Right back at you." I whispered, with a tint of blush on my cheeks.

Caspar walked up and announced he is ready to go. We all cooped up in Joe's car and we silently drove to the restaurant.

"We are here." Joe mumbled as we pulled in a parking slot. He turned off the engine and we all got out. Several people were loading up into the building and I had no time to look at who was going to be there.

Joe walked up and placed his hand on my waist, leading me into the building. I smiled as we walked in.

Caspar smacked Joe's arm and Joe instantly released his grip and apologized to both Caspar and I.

I instantly spotted Zoe at a booth with Tanya Burr and Louise Pentland. I was about to go follow Caspar before I noticed Zoe shouting my name and waving me over. I told Caspar I would find them right away, before going to Zoe's booth.

"Anna! How's it going?" Zoe asked, motioning for me to sit down on the red leather seat. I took a seat and said,"it's going great, how are you?"

She responded positively and introduced me to her best friends, Louise and Tanya.

"Louise, Tanya, this is Annabelle. Caspar's cousin!" She waited for us to start talking to each other. Louise and Tanya both smiled and said hello.

"So did you just find out Caspar was your cousin?" Louise asked. I nodded with a laugh, "it was so shocking. Never expected that."

After chatting for a while, I eventually got up to go sit with Caspar. I saw him at a booth, with Joe, Jim, Marcus and Josh Pieters. Caspar smiled at me and told me to come sit beside him.

"Hey guys." I said, smiling.

"Guys, this is Annabelle. My cousin!" Caspar said, enthusiastically. I chuckled.

I noticed Oli wasnt around, which is strange. He's a youtuber, he should be here. So I pulled out my phone and texted him. 'hey oli, why aren't you at this gathering thing with everyone?'

I put my phone bag in my hand bag and began chatting with everyone.

After ten minutes of chatting, a waitress come up to our booth and took down everyones orders. I ordered spaghetti, with champagne. Sounds yummy.

My phone buzzed in my bag and I took it out. Oli responded. 'Not feeling too good, hope you have a good time there though x' I couldn't help but smile as I shut off my phone and put it away. I took a moment to take in my surroundings, and everyone was laughing, looking as happy as ever. I am really enjoying life right now, I wouldn't want it any different.

"So Annabelle, how do you like it here?" Someone asked with a deep voice. I look around and my eyes stopped on Marcus Butler. I stuttered, not sure if he was the one speaking. But I replied to him anyways. "It's amazing, I've been having a great time so far."