Eight

Annabelle's POV

So Oli is coming by in two hours, I have enough time to have a shower, get dressed and eat something before it's time to go.

I got up from the couch and spotted Joe in the kitchen, with Zoe and Alfie. He looked at me right in the eyes, and I couldn't help but look away and blush. I turned the other way and decided to get ready first, and then eat right before I leave. I walked down the stairs into my room and prepared the clothes I plan on wearing. A black tight fitted shirt, and high waisted denim jean shorts. I grabbed my undergarments and hid them under my shirt before getting a towel from the hallway closet and heading into the shower.

I opened my music app on my phone and blasted One Dance by Drake, whilst getting into the shower and then turning on the hot water. It has already been a stressful couple days here, so this is very relaxing. After washing my hair and my body, I got out; wrapping my towel around my body and quickly brushing my teeth before exiting the bathroom.

I went to turn around the corner and I bumped into Joe. "Oh I'm sorry." Joe said, putting his hands on my shoulders and looking me in the eyes. "You okay?"

I looked away from his face, "yeah i'm good." Feeling slightly embarrassed because all I have is a towel wrapped around my naked body and my hair looks like a wet mop.

Joe smiled and walked away, and I felt relief rushing through my body. I then walked into my bedroom, shutting the door behind me and proceeding to change into my outfit I chose.

I grabbed the hairdryer and dried my hair, before straightening it. Then I applied some light makeup; concealer, light brown eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and a nude lipstick.

I grabbed my phone from my bedstand and took a quick selfie before uploading it to my Snapchat story, with the caption: "Walking around this fine British city this evening with Oli. Can't wait!" I set my phone down, and finished off with spraying myself with a perfume called Warm Vanilla Sugar. My favourite scent ever!

I grabbed my hand bag and went up to the kitchen to get myself something to eat. I opened the cupboard and pulled out some bread. I guess I'll make myself a hearty sandwich.

After making my tomato, ham and cheese sandwich. I took a seat on the couch and started watching whatever was on the t.v. Which seems to be some reality tv show. Why are those types of shows so popular? I find them annoying and dumb.

As I watched tv, two ladies in their twenties or so started throwing punches at each other and it was surprisingly interesting and very funny. I giggled a little and then I realized I had finished eating my sandwich. "Yum, that was good." I muttered to myself as I got up to brush the crumbs off my chest.

"Was it?" Soneone said, and I turned around and it was Oli.

"Oh my god Oli, you scared me!" I said, before breaking into a fit of laughter and Oli joined me.

"How'd you even get in here so quietly?" I asked, still laughing a bit.

"Caspar and Joe always forget to lock the door." He said, and I chuckled. "One day someone's going to just walk in and rob the whole place."

Oli laughed, and I heard him turn his head a little and whisper something. It sounded like he said I was cute, but I guess I'll never know.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

I smiled, "yep, let's just hurry and leave before Caspar sees me leaving with you."

I put my vans on and we headed out.

We began walking down a busy street and Oli started talking. "So Anna, we never really got to actually chat and get to know each other." Oli stated and I nodded my head, agreeing with him.