One

Ever since I found out about Caspar Lee being my cousin, I managed to get into contact with him and find out who his friend is that I'll be living with as well. Well, I'll be living with both Joe and Caspar! How crazy is this?! I can't even believe I'll be living with my favorite youtubers, this is like a dream come true.

In two days, I will be off to London and living the life I have never imagined I would have. I am sad that I will be leaving my parents and my friends, but this is an offer I could not turn down. My friends were so shocked, and seemed kind of jealous as well. I guess it is understandable, because I will be meeting all of their favourite youtubers, let alone living with two of them.

I packed all of my stuff, which needed two suitcases and a duffle bag. I packed all of my clothing, all of my electronics, my essential necessities, and a small photo album of all the pictures I need of my family and I incase I get homesick. Two more days, ugh I can't wait!

_________________

TWO DAYS LATER

I woke up to my alarm going off, I shut it off and realization smacked me in the head. I'm going to Britain today! I jumped up and put on the outfit I had planned last night. A pair of camo jeans with ripped knees, a white crop top; with a white laced cardigan to go over my top. I slipped on my black socks and boot-cut heels, grabbed my suitcases and duffle bag and ran out to the living area.

Mom and dad were sitting on the couch waiting for me. "What are you guys doing awake at 6am?" I asked, puzzled to see they were already awake and ready to take me to the airport.

"We made sure we were awake before you, so we could make breakfast for you before you leave." They pointed to the kitchen, and I took a quick peek to see plates of bacon, pancakes and hashbrowns. My mouth watered at the delicious sight in front of me. I turned my head and ran to them, giving them both a hug. "I love you two so much, thank you for this." I mumbled into their shoulders before getting back up and getting myself a plate.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much." I said as I sat at the dining table and began eating. "I'm definitely going to miss waking up to you guys making me my favorite meal ever."

I could hear sniffling in the living area, so I quickly finished my breakfast and when to see who was crying. "Mom!" I ran up to her and engulfed her in my arms. "Why are you crying?"

"My little girl is moving so far away from us." She sniffled and gave me a smile. I could feel tears forming behind my eyes, and before you know it I was crying with her as well. "Mom, you're making this so hard for me." I chuckled, wiping my teary eyes.

"I'm so sorry Anna, I didn't mean to make this special day so sad."

I hugged her again, "it's okay mom, I love you so much." I released her from my grip and hugged my dad once more:

"We have an hour and a half left before we have to head to the airport. I'm going to quickly do my makeup, and brush my teeth then we'll leave!" I said before heading to my room and sitting in front of my mirror.

I quickly did my daily makeup routine, I brushed my teeth, applied a last layer of burgundy matte lipstick and went back to the living area. Dad was already getting ready to put all my suitcases in the car, so I let him as I grabbed all my coats and sweaters and stuffed them in my duffle bag.

"We're ready to go." Dad said as he slammed the trunk shut and we all went into the vehicle.

The car ride was silent, I just wanted to take one last look at my home town in Canada before leaving the country and who knows how long before I come back. I spent my whole life here, with all my friends and my family. Just two weeks ago I was worrying about what I was going to do with my life, now here I am on my way to live with two famous youtubers far away from my home town. It's insane.

We finally arrived at the airport, and I said my goodbyes to my parents, giving them both one last hug and kiss on the cheek before boarding the airplane. I took my seat, taking a deep breath; preparing for the life ahead of me.

- - - - -

It's a bit of a short chapter, but the next few chapters will be longer! Hope you like it so far :)