Six

Oli's POV

I still can't believe James tweeted that on my twitter. What if Anna thinks I'm just some creepy obsessed man. Ugh my life is ruined. My whole fanbase thinks i'm dating Annabelle and thankfully Caspar isn't taking it so seriously.

I went onto my Instagram and saw Anna had posted a video. It was just a black screen with audio. Strange.

I played it with my volume all the way up and I could hear her talking to Joe about something. They mentioned something about Caspar never finding out.

Did she accidentally record her conversation with Joe and post it? What are they even speaking about, did they do something behind Caspar's back?

I quickly rung Joe and he answered right away. "You alright?" Joe asked.

"I'm good, um have you seen Anna's most recent instagram post?" I asked him. I could hear Joe humming as I waited for an answer.

"Shit." He mumbled as he set the phone down and I could hear him opening his door.

So many thoughts are racing through my mind. What could they have done?

Joe quickly came back and went back onto the phone call. "Uh yeah sorry about that."

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked him, and I heard him sigh.

"You can't tell anybody okay Oli? I trust you."

"Okay you can tell me." I assured him.

"I kissed Annabelle."

My heart dropped, and my mind started racing. They kissed. That means she most likely fancies Joe, and I will never have a chance with her. Why couldn't I have been the one? I could have made her mine.

"Oh." I simply said.

"Yeah, so please don't tell anybody. Anna's stressed about it because she thinks Caspar will find out. But he won't if we all keep quiet." Joe explained.

"Yeah... Alright. Anyways, I'm gonna go." I said, before hanging up; not giving Joe a chance to say bye.

They aren't officially dating or anything, so that means I might have a chance. If Joe can do it, I definitely can. This may mean risking losing Caspar as a friend, but Annabelle is worth it.

I'm going to make her mine.

- - - - -

This chapter is more of a filler, that's why it's so short haha. Hope you are enjoying the story so far :)

If you happen to see any spelling/grammar mistakes, please let me know! Thanks!