Five

Annabelle's POV

It was my third day here in London, and I feel like I'm already ruining everybody's friendships. I might go back, I wish I could make everybody happy but that's not going to happen. Soon tears were streaming down my cheeks, and I was sobbing into my hands.

I heard Joe vlogging, and then he ended up in my room. Please don't record me Joe... ugh. "Annabelle? Why are you crying." He sat beside me placing his hand on my back.

"I just feel like I'm here to ruin everyones friendships." I sobbed.

"Anna, because you're here, my life has gotten so much better. You're so cheerful, and sweet. Caspar is just worried one of his best mate would fall for you, and he doesn't want that happening. So don't worry." Joe said, looking me in the eye.

"Yeah, that's true." I quietly whispered, still looking into his eyes.

Before you know it, we were both slowly leaning in. My eyes slowly shut as our lips connected and I felt a spark between our lips.

I quickly pulled away, realizing what had just happened. "Oh my god Joe." I whispered, "you can't tell anyone about this." I'm internally freaking out, this is the last thing I needed to happen. If Caspar finds out he would murder Joe.

"I'm so sorry Anna." Joe said, he looked scared as well. He quickly got up and went to his room, shutting his door.

I took deep breaths, and tried to forget what had happened. I kissed Joe Sugg, one of the youtubers I obsessed over for the past five years. I shouldn't be celebrating though because Caspar would be so mad. Okay you're supposed to forget!

I opened my phone and went onto instagram. I saw several screenshots of one of Oli's tweet that a fan account posted.

@OliWhitetv tweeted "I am so in love with Anna! #olibelle forever"

What the hell? Why would you tweet something like that, especially after his heated argument with Caspar yesterday. This is just going to make matters worse. Ugh!

"Caspar!" I shouted, walking to his room. I showed him the tweet and his face nearly exploded. "Tell him to delete it now Caspar."

Caspar pulled out his phone and rung Oli, putting it on speaker. It rung a few times, and he finally answered.

"What is it Caspar?" Oli said as soon as he picked up.

"Delete that tweet now, how could you say something like that?" Caspar sounded very pissed off. "This isn't going to make anything be-"

Oli cut him off, "tweet what? I'm just editing yesterdays vlog I recorded with my brother. I haven't been on twitter all day."

"Well go look." Caspar told him.

After two minutes, we could hear Oli gasp. "James!" He yelled. I could hear someone responding in the background. Could it have been his little brother?

"Did you tweet this off my twitter?" I heard Oli ask James over the phone. James bursted out in laughter, and that's when I knew it was not Oli.

"Sorry guys, James went onto my twitter yesterday, so it was not me who did that." Oli stated. "I'm also really sorry for that argument we had yesterday, Caspar." He added.

"Yeah, It's cool Oli, I'm sorry too, for getting so heated. Well, we'll talk to you later." Caspar said. "See ya." And the phone call ended.

"Atleast it wasn't him to tweeted that." I chuckled.

"True, and we're no longer mad at each other." Caspar smiled. Then I instantly remembered my kiss with Joe, if Caspar were to find out he would never forgive Joe and I would ruin their friendship. This can't happen.

"I gotta use the washroom." I muttered as I got up. I left his room, and passed the bathroom; going straight into Joe's room. I shut the door behind me and Joe was laying on his bed shirtless. I couldn't help but stare.

"Can I help ya?" Joe asked, chuckling. I looked away, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Um yeah, Joe. We need to be honest and tell Caspar what happened."

Joe's eyes widened. "No way Anna. If we were to tell him he would never forgive me. I promised him I wouldn't do anything with you, let alone fancy you!"

I sighed and sat on his bed, staring at my phone in my hands that were on my lap. "It's just I feel like I did something so terrible, I took part in breaking Caspar's rule and if Caspar found out I don't want him to be mad at me too." I explained.

"Come here." Joe said, with his arms wide open. I accepted his hug, and he mumbled into my shoulder, "don't worry Anna, I'll make sure he won't ever find out."

I forced myself out of his grip and smiled at him. My phone buzzed, and it was Jack who texted me. Joe managed to see who it was and looked slightly annoyed. I realized I was on instagram, so I quickly exited out of the app.

"Okay, I'm gonna go to my room." I said as I got up and exited his bedroom. I jumped onto my bed and began texting Jack.

- - - - -

If you see any spelling/grammar mistakes, please let me know. Thanks!