Chapter 7: Decision Time

Start from the beginning

Shiniko nodded as a response and asked, "I never got your name sir, what should I call you?"

"You can call me Lovro sensei."

"Ok."

Before long, they arrived at the training grounds. It was dark, but there was enough light to see everything clearly.

Shiniko was in awe while looking around. It was so spacious and organized, and clean. There was a shooting range with lots of different guns and buckets of bullets, there were areas where you could practice hand-to-hand combat or practice with weapons, but of course the weapons are harmless.

There was everything.

Then a blonde haired girl walked over, she was a few years older than Shiniko.

"Lovro sensei, who is she?" The blonde asked.

"She is going to be my apprentice along side you. Her name is Shiniko Kurashira."

"Name's Irina Jelević, good luck."

"Thanks, it's a pleasure to meet you Irina."

Lovro sensei spoke, "Irina, you're fluent in many languages, can you teach her all the languages you know."

"Why of course sensei," she turned to face Shiniko, "You're a fast learner, right?"

Shiniko nodded.

"Fantastic. It'll make this a lot easier."

"Who's the little lady Lovro?" a voice asked.

"This is Shiniko Kurashira, Shiniko that's Red Eye," he said, as he pointed over to the guy at shooting range.

"It's nice to see new faces around here. If its alright with you Lovro, I can teach her how to shoot with different guns."

Red Eye suggested.

"I was going to ask if you would, but it seems you've read me mind."

Red Eye just smiled, and without looking, he shot the target and got a bulls eye. There were still 3 people who haven't been introduced, they've been talking to each other and didn't notice the appearance of Lovro and Shiniko.

"Smog, Grip, Gastro. We have a newcomer, her name is Shiniko Kurashira."

They introduced themselves and offered to teach her different strategies for assassination.

Smog will teach her how to make deadly poisons, as well as the corresponding antidotes for poisons and many other diseases. Grip will teach her combat skills and Gastro will help with shooting practice.

"You've meet some of them, but there are assassins all over the world." Lovro sensei informed.

Shiniko was a little overwhelmed at first, but regained composure quickly and nodded.

It was around 7pm, the sun was still out and it was burning, but underground was nice and cool. Shiniko had to learn the basics before she starts training.

The basic was mainly: sneaking/spying, hiding your presence, and controlled breathing. Lovro taught her the basics and within 2 weeks she had already mastered them.