17.Lets go

"Hey Brody." I grab his hand as he looks down at me smiling.

"Hey."

"Can we talk please?" I smile at him as he nods and I drag him to his office.

"Is something wrong?" He ask.

"No." I smile. "I just realize that, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and even if that means giving up my Alpha title, which I don't want to do, but it's okay." I smile at him as he smiles widely at me.  "Because I'll be with you."

"That's all I wanted to hear." He says collecting me into his arms attacking my face with his lips. I wrap my legs around his waist bringing him closer to me. His hands roam underneath my shirt as I lift it up making him smile widely.

"So glad to call you mine."

--

Brody POV

I roll over looking at the clock. I turn to find Brooke wasn't in the bed and it was three in the morning. I get out of bed to check her room to see if she was in there.

"Jason." I call when I see him and Daisy. He stirs then glances up squinting.

"What?" He mumbles.

"Have you seen Brooke?" I ask.

"Thought she was with you." He says getting out of bed covering Daisy back with the blanket as he does so.

"She went for the alpha title." I tell him.

"Fuck. Gather your men, she will not make it out alive killing her father" he says but I stop him from leaving the room.

"This is what she wanted." I spat.

"You're more stupid than I thought. You know I love you like a brother, but Brooklyn does everything for a reason. She's sacrificing herself so that we can be happy. You think it wasn't hard for her to leave you like that, Daisy?" He says pushing me back. "Brooke may be your weakness but Daisy is hers. She will kill for that little girl in there. That's my own flesh and blood and she would do more than I ever would for her."

"Then why would she go alone!" I feel myself breaking down each second and my wolf threatening to come out.

"Because she thinks the world is better without her and that's why we need to go, Now." He pushes pass me to wake his people up and I go to do the same.

Even though I feel hurt and betrayal I know she did it for her own good, but I want to hear it from her.

----
Brooke POV

Making it on my father land at this time in the morning was easy because they're all lazy fucks. I make it to his house having to walk over the knocked out bodies that scattered the floor. Seemed like they had a party.

I start walking up the stairs to my parents room itching to finally confront him once and for all.

"Brooklyn." I turn to my father who was smiling at me. "You're home."

--------

"So? What do you think.?" My father ask smiling after proposing I become the next Alpha.

"Me?"

"Yes, you are suppose to be alpha." He smirks.

"I don't think I'm ready." I tell him.

"You are more than ready." He smiles putting his hand on my shoulder. I felt a shudder of disgust when he put his hand on me. "You are my daughter."

"When you put it that way." I smile up at him. It's finally time to make him proud.

After my father and I talked he told me how he was going to tell everyone I was going to run the pack. That was the exciting part.

----

Short but 🤷🏽‍♀️