14. Finally

BEFORE YOU READ JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THIS SCENE IS NASTY

IF YOU ARE UNDER (ion even know children are nasty these days) DONT READ IT PLEASSSSEEEEEE THANKSSSSSSS

AFTER A WHILE ITLL STOP BEING NASTY LOL AND THAN YOU CAN READ 😁

He stalks toward me as I see his eyes turning black which really turns me on.

"Please." I say taking off his shirt and giving him kisses down his chest, which led to me grabbing his jeans that were halfway undone as I pull them down along with his boxers.

His dick jumps up at me hard as a rock as I look up at him in shock. "What?"

"You think you can handle all of this?" He smirks.

I look up at him in his eyes before taking all of his dick into my mouth which catches him off guard. As I continue to suck he grabs my head and mumbles nonsense as it seemed his words ran together in pleasure. He picks me up taking off my shirt and unhooking my bra before connecting our lips again pulling me closer as our bare chest rubbed together making my nipples hard.

He holds me close laying me down on the bed as his lips trail down my face and neck taking my left boob into his mouth as he played with the other one. I couldn't contain the moans that left my body and it seemed to excite him even more.

As he continues to suck on my boob he plays with my clit sliding his fingers in me with ease. I arch my back giving him more access to my body. He continues to slid his fingers in and out of my vagina and starts to lick down from my nipples to my belly button to my clit. As soon as he flicks his tongue I let out and intense moan which turns him on more as he fingers me faster.

At this point I'm losing control and he can tell, so he stops and brings his mouth to my neck and kisses me as he aligns his dick to perch on the lips of my vagina.

"You sure you can take it" he says softly into my ear.

"Mhmm" I softly moan.

He eases the head of his massive dick inside me as my eyes roll back in pain and pleasure.

"Oh god." escapes my lips as he pushes more in and bites on my neck. As he slowly picks up the pace it starts to get easier to handle his big dick. Pushing all of it into me I roll him over and get on top of him while keeping his dick still inside

"I see someone is getting a little brave" he says with a smirk.

"Let me show you how brave I can be" I say and wink at him. 

I start to ride him bouncing up and down harder and faster. I can see it in his eyes that he wasn't expecting any of this. His pitch black eyes got wider and it turned me on even more. That's when I really lost control, I sunk my nails into his chest and rode him even hard. He grabs my hips and pushes into me and holds me down. I feel his hard dick throb inside me and his warm cum fills my insides so much that it starts to leaks out of me and onto him.

Tiredly I plop onto the bed right beside him and closes my eyes while breathing heavy.

"Damn Brooke, I didn't know you had that in you"

"Haha me either I'm tired"

"Tired? We have all night baby girl."

----------

"Brook" I feel a hand shake me as I groan rolling over and on my back. I blink back sleep to see Brody smiling at me.

"What.?" I whine as he pinches my cheeks and I slap his hand away.

"Good morning." He cops as I glare at him.

"Leave me alone." I roll over as he laughs.

"Come on. Let's go eat." He get out of bed slipping on some gym pants.

I get out the bed holding on to his as I try and steady my legs. I glare at him as I feel numb waist down. "I'm going to just lay here."

"I'll bring your breakfast." He smirks kissing my forehead and leaving the room.

As I cuddle under the blankets I fall asleep not even realizing.

------

This should've been posted weeeks ago 😐
Sorry for the wait