4.Stomp

We head back over to our old pack house with Brody's men helping us out as well. As we went Brody and Jason was talking about something secretly and I wanted to be in on it but I was too focused on getting Faith back. They sent us her ear saying they wanted a deal.... a deal, like I would make one with those fucking assholes.

"Hey earth to Brooke" Jason smiles at me waving his hand in my face.

"You okay?" Brody ask coming in front of me beside of Jason.

"Yeah I'm just thinking my bad." I smile at them both then look at the pack house. Brody's men were already halfway through the house tearing the rouges one by one. "That was quick."

"No you just been zoned out for the pass ten minutes." Jason laughs.

"That's cool too." I shrug smiling. It couldn't have been ten minutes, I need to relax.

"We found the leader." One of the men said. He brought out a bloody guy who kept his eye on me.

"Oh look at little ole Brooke." He smirks as he is thrown on his knees.

"Do I know you?" I ask in disgust as he looks up at me shaking his head.

"You should, I'm with your dad." His smirk widen as I took a step back. "Why don't we go into these rooms and have fun like old times."

"You want me kill him now?" Jason ask glaring at him.

"No." I say clearing my throat, making sure I don't waste my lunch all over the floor. "Why did you come here?"

"Orders from your father dear, to bring you back home." He says winking and coughing blood. "I don't know why but he wants you there, but I have a few ideas."

"No way." I tell him in disbelief.

"Well then your father will just keep sending rouges to come and find you until he gets you, dead or alive." He smirks. "I think he wants you alive, to hear those pretty little screams."

"And what did you do to Faith?" I ask stepping up to him ready to kill him on the spot. I ignore his last comment but I knew everyone heard him and some has questions.

"Same we did to you, well she didn't get a chance to experience the real fun." As he says that I fling my knife in his throat, not to kill him but to shut him up as he gasp falling to his side. I run into the pack house to find Faith. She had to be in here somewhere and I had to find her. I see her sprawled on the bed damn near unconscious.

"Fuck." I mumble moving towards her holding her body. "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault."

"No it's not." Jason says as I shake my head pointing at Faith.

"It is. He's looking for me. He's gonna find me and I'm putting all of you guys in danger because of it." I tell him gasping. Daisy, if he gets his hands on Daisy he will be counting his days.

"And we are your family so we are going to protect you." Jason picks Faith up sighing. "She's still breathing. Once we get her over to Brody's land we can get her the help she needs."

"What did y'all do with the guy?" I ask following him.

"Brody sliced him up." Jason smirks. "You found you a real nice one I see."

"What?" I ask him.

"Brody... Your mate. I'm not stupid I know." he says rolling his eyes.

"Whatever. He wants me to give up my title." I tell him groaning.

"I mean, it happens." He says.

"Why not to him and why me?" I grumbles.

"Wrong question for the wrong person." Jason shakes his head. "You know I won't let anything happen to you."

I nod as we continue to walk out the house. Jazzy runs to Jason grabbing Faith out of his arms.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Jazzy whispers to Faith.

"Let's head back quickly." I tell everyone as the move out.

"Burn it." Jason passes me the matches as I sigh.

"This is going to suck for the families that wanted to come back." I tell him.

"I know but this is how it is now." Jason says as he empties the can of gasoline.

We light the house on fire and walk away from it. I see in the distance that Brody was watching and waiting for us. We catch up to the group as the boys go back to their secret talk.

As soon as we got back to the pack house they rushed Faith in the doctors office. I would've followed but Jazzy and Roland was already in there.

I go to find Daisy and there the women's and children were hiding. "They're out in the backyard." I turn to Brody and sit on my bed.

"Oh okay." I sigh rubbing my head. My head was pounding and I just wanted to go to sleep and not wake up for a couple days.

"You're really stressed." He says sitting next to me.

"Just a little bit." I shrug as he starts to massage my shoulders. I know he has questions but I am so glad he wasn't pushing for answers right now.

"Well you're safe now that's all you need to worry about."

-----

{Just letting y'all know that writers block is a bitch and I have over came it more than twice so far.}

The fact that it's been two years since I published and Y'ALL still want me to finish the book and I surely will it may not be as long as my other books but it will be a good length sooooo 🤗🤗 enjoy.

I'll start the next chapter as soon as I post this