Overtake

Lucy POV

I can't stand watching Natsu and Happy being tortured like this, let alone having it be my fault.

I stare at the ground with tears rapidly falling from my face. No matter how hard I try I can't get loose from these ropes. I can't even summon my spirits to help either. I'm useless and my friends are suffering because of it.

Natsu's yells of pain get louder and louder. His pain has now become mine. I close my eyes to try and stop the tears but this makes it worse.

With my eyes closed I shouldn't see any light but there is light coming through my eyelids. I open them but the light is too much for me to handle. Natsu's yell becomes full of angry instead of pain. Is this Sukatchi hurting him even more or.........

"What? How?" Sukatchi says in disbelief which means its not him inflicting pain on Natsu so that means.......ITS COMING FROM NATSU.

But how? He has magic nullification rope to tie him up too, unless, all the built up anger and pain has cause him to over power the nullification spell.

The light dims and the yells of pain have stopped. When the light has fully dimmed there stands Natsu, half covered in scales and incredibly angry, staring straight at Sukatchi.

"Your dead now" Natsu says in a pissed tone.

"Natsu....."

Natsu POV

My fire bursts from my body, over powering the nullification spell and freeing me from the rope that tied my limbs together.

I am then able to get up and get ready to make sure Sukatchi regrets ever torturing Lucy, Happy and I.

My fire dims and the pain is gone, leaving me standing a few metres in front of Lucy and Sukatchi. They are both in shock from what had happened but Lucy also seems relieved.

I look straight at the devil, Sukatchi. "You're dead now" I say clearly pissed off.

I push myself forward with my feet and light my hand on fire. "FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST" I yell. My fist makes contact with Sukatchi's face forcing him backwards about ten metres into a rose bush.

I rush over to Lucy, undoing the rope, then to Happy. Lucy gives me a long, heartfelt hug and then turns to see if Sukatchi is dead.

I look in the same direction and see 'him' standing there. He looks untouched as if I had never hit him which annoys the hell out of me. He looks at us from underneath the brown hair that covers his eyes. I feel the magic aura strengthen.

He launches himself at Lucy, Happy and I. "Devils poison whip" He says calmly as a black whip magically appears thrashing all three of us. Most of the powerful attack hits Lucy, who screams out in pain.

"Lucy" I yell as she flies over a few bushes and hit the ground with a huge thud.

I fly towards Sukatchi yelling "DRAGONS WING ATTACK" which he blocks easily.

"You have potential, Salamander" He says smirking. My body is now fully lit with flames from my angry.

"LIGHTNING-FLAME DRAGON MODE" I yell as these attacks could be the only way to defeat him. Lightning combines with the fire that surrounds me. "LIGHTNING-FLAME DRAGONS ROAR"

This time my attack does more damage. I can win this. Sukatchi doesn't have a chance now.

"LIGHTNING-FLAME DRAGONS BRILLIANT FLAME" I quickly attack again giving him no time to retaliate.

He lays on the floor out of breath. He isn't dead yet but he must be getting close. I can't stop till he is dead. Sukatchi doesn't deserve to live anymore, not after what he has done to my Nakama.

"Haha you are powerful Salamander......I'm impressed....you're everything everyone says you are" He says slightly out of breath. I stand there, standing my ground.

"Well, I did learn from the best" Memories of Igneel flash through my mind which makes tears form in my eyes. "And my nakama mean everything to me so, to protect them, I become stronger"

Sukatchi begins to slowly stand. He doesn't move nor does he attack, he just stands there. Then tears start to fall from his face.

Lucy is now standing beside me. I grab her and hug her tightly still looking at Sukatchi to make sure he doesn't move.

"But I-I can't let you..... win Salamander" Sukatchi says between sobs. "I won't let anyone defeat me."

"Fine, I'm just gonna have to finish you off then, Lucy, run" She starts to retaliate but then nods knowingly. She turns and grabs Happy ,running off into the nearby forest.

"CRIMSON LOTUS: EXPLODING LIGHTNING BLADE" I yell, launching himself in Sukatchi's direction.

"DEVIL'S EXPLODING FIST ATTACK" He says launching himself towards me as well.

We meet in the middle and our powerful attacks collide in a mass of powerful magic.

Thanks minna for reading hoping you're enjoying it. Not long now and my fanfic will be finished, sadly but I will have other fanfics straight after this. Till next time Nakama.