Sukatchi?

I would really like to thank everyone who is reading my fanfic......I have now got over 100 reads on this and I know it doesn't seem like much to some but for my first fanfic its doing pretty good. Again a big thanks and hope you guys are enjoying the fanfic. On another note, please leave constructive feedback in the comments and no completely negative comments please I just want to know if there is a way I can make it even better for you because I want to entertain you not bore you to death. Enough of that, lets get on with the story.

Lucy POV

I never thought the day would come when I would see Sukatchi again. He was the main butler working for my family when my father's company was still working. I guess since my father went bankrupt Sukatchi doesn't have a job anymore.

"You know this creep?" Natsu says looking disgusted at the man in the door frame.

"Oh I've known Lucy for a very long time, we had good times together didn't we Lucy?" Sukatchi says with a slight smile on his face.

Tears start to form in my eyes as I remember the horrid memories. Sukatchi was a butler but he would always beat me for his own satisfaction without anyone knowing. This was only when mother died though because mother would have figured it out. My father never cared so Sukatchi had nothing to worry about. I couldn't tell anyone either because he threatened to kill everyone I had ever laid eyes on.

"He was a butler for my family" I try to say without showing Natsu I'm crying, but of course Natsu notices.

"Luce, there is something you're not telling me........who is this man?" He was getting frustrated. I didn't want to tell Natsu the story though because he would get really protective of me and I don't want him getting hurt.

"Oh Lucy please let me tell this fine young man, telling the story always brings me to tears" He says with that stupid smirk still on his face.

Still tied up and on the floor, I look away from both of them not wanting to hear the story nor see Natsu's reaction. As Sukatchi tells Natsu everything I still keep my head turned away. The tone of voice makes it sound like all these memories were happy. Its awful just thinking people have fetishes for beating others.

Natsu cuts him off after hearing most of the story. "How dare you hurt MY LUCE, she is the most kindest girl I have ever met and no one is ever allowed to take advantage of her. NEVER!"

I look over to Natsu who is now struggling to untie himself but its not working. "Do you really want to struggle?" Sukatchi says with a laugh.

He raises his hand and an electricity like zap goes through Natsu's body making him yell in pain. I start to cry even more, I don't want Natsu to get hurt because of me.

"STOP. STOP, please just stop" I say getting Sukatchi's attention. "Please don't hurt Natsu. Do whatever you want with me, just don't hurt Natsu" Natsu's face is incredibly stern at my response.

"Luce, I'm not letting you get hurt by this creep" I hear desperation in his voice now.

I feel fingers touch my chin, they pull up my head so I look straight into that evil man's eyes. "As you wish my dear Lucy"